Walker - City Supporter Survey Results Will Be Out (4 Viewers)

covhead1

Survey Results Latest
The results of the survey undertaken by over 1600 Coventry City supporters as to whether they would travel out of Coventry to watch the Sky Blues are still awaited.
City's Ticketing Manager Dan Walker has told us; "Survey results will be out, there's nothing sinister or suspicious going on.
"We've had to shift focus for the time being so we can work on getting CCFC Ltd out of admin and getting things on sale. Once that is achieved then hopefully we can start progressing with a number of things."

This will be interesting!

Hells_Bells299

By releasing the results they would have to admit the grand master hair brained scheme ain't going to work, now let's face it that would then also be the truth about what the fans want - problem being, anyone involved with SISU (mis) management or whatever else they currently hide behind cannot do 'Truth' they'd rather live a lie hence no results - no faith in the fans - no care for the fans - communication and clarity is all we have ever needed - never had it so why would they change now....football is nothing without the fans - time to smell the roses instead of the tinted glases!

blend

How difficult is it to publish the results. Hilarious. You wouldn't play poker against them would you!!!

skybluericoh

Survey results- we need to do a new servey as they were so many spoiled papers. No F*****g way was not an option.
Dan, why on earth would we think that the owners of our club would ever do anything sinister that would alinate the fans? I just do not understand why anyone at the club would even have to use that word.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Would have taken the same ammount of time to publish the results as it did to issue the statement :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

lifelongcityfan

Club has no credibility; holds consultation forums but doesnt listen, conducts a survey but does not take notice of the results.

No doubt TF will spin it

The Penguin

I wonder how many responses will be carefully edited?

"A total of [REDACTED] respondents, or [REDACTED]%, will not watch the club play out of Coventry".

:)

WillieStanley

Club has no credibility; holds consultation forums but doesnt listen, conducts a survey but does not take notice of the results.

No doubt TF will spin it

Well, I can tell you this, Dan Walker does have credibility and if he is responsible for these surveys we can be rest assured that they have not been tampered with.

torchomatic

I'm going for:

"A [REDACTED] of [REDACTED] [REDACTED], or [REDACTED], [REDACTED] not [REDACTED] the [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] of [REDACTED]."

I wonder how many responses will be carefully edited?

"A total of [REDACTED] respondents, or [REDACTED]%, will not watch the club play out of Coventry".

:)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The reason we cant publish the results is due to the fact that they are in Ltd and until we exit administration Im afraid we wont know what they indicate. However I am assured by Mr Fisher that as soon as Ltd exits administration said results will be written off. I am sure that all supporters welcome this news as much as we do.

torchomatic

chiefdave

results will be out of date now anyway. don't think the forums had the result they hoped and i would suspect if they did the survey again the results would be even worse for them.

dongonzalos

To be honest is there any point
I think we all agree a very small percentage are prepared to travel.
It has been proven on here and in the CET.
Mr fisher has been told directly at the forums.

The loss of income via this far outweighs the loss of income via food and beverages if we stay.

This just highlights the decision is nothing to do with those figures and nothing to do with building our own stadium.

It is all about leaving the Ricoh empty to try and break ACL.

The results of the survey are pretty irrelevant as the club do not listen to its own customers.

Sky Blue Harry H

Well, I can tell you this, Dan Walker does have credibility and if he is responsible for these surveys we can be rest assured that they have not been tampered with.

No problem with Dan - but who pays his wages - suspect they may have a big marker pen ready to 'spin' the survey results - hence the delay:(

dongonzalos

Unfortunately everyone has to do things in their job they don't like.
I do not agree that the results will be doctored.

I just believe the results are already there ready to be published.

That SISU have told Dan to leave that and focus on other things.

The survey and forums were a tick box to say to the FA/Fl that they are engaging with us at every step of the way.

The shame is the FA/FL should have attended one of the forums to discover that key questions wee not answered.

Last edited:
Survey Results Latest
The results of the survey undertaken by over 1600 Coventry City supporters as to whether they would travel out of Coventry to watch the Sky Blues are still awaited.
City's Ticketing Manager Dan Walker has told us; "Survey results will be out, there's nothing sinister or suspicious going on.
"We've had to shift focus for the time being so we can work on getting CCFC Ltd out of admin and getting things on sale. Once that is achieved then hopefully we can start progressing with a number of things."

This will be interesting!

What a load of horse sh1t.

If, by some miracle (for them), the results had indicated that most City fans would follow the club out of the City, they would have let every media outlet in the country know about it.

They've "had to shift focus" because they don't want to publicise that nobody agrees with their ludicrous plan.

Otis

Football League Holding Up Survey Results

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Saturday, 6th July 2013
Views: 246

Football League's Fault Say City
According to Coventry City's Ticketing Manager Dan Walker, the Football League are now to blame as to why the City Supporters Survey results have not been published.
In an email to one supporter, Mr Walker said about the survey which was completed by about 1600 City supporters and asked if they would still watch City at an alternative venue: "For some clarity on the situation, the survey results are ready but we have been asked by the Football League not to publish them until the situation with the club is resolved and we are abiding by that.

I assure you, as soon as I can I will make sure the results are published."

WTF?

How on earth is it anything to do with the league whatsoever in terms of not releasing the results of a fans survey? :facepalm::facepalm:

Can't possibly believe this is true.

Brighton Sky Blue

Football League Holding Up Survey Results

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Saturday, 6th July 2013
Views: 246

Football League's Fault Say City
According to Coventry City's Ticketing Manager Dan Walker, the Football League are now to blame as to why the City Supporters Survey results have not been published.
In an email to one supporter, Mr Walker said about the survey which was completed by about 1600 City supporters and asked if they would still watch City at an alternative venue: "For some clarity on the situation, the survey results are ready but we have been asked by the Football League not to publish them until the situation with the club is resolved and we are abiding by that.

I assure you, as soon as I can I will make sure the results are published."

WTF?

How on earth is it anything to do with the league whatsoever in terms of not releasing the results of a fans survey? :facepalm::facepalm:

Can't possibly believe this is true.

It's complete bullshit.

oakey

Maybe the FL would find it embarrassing to approve a move straight after a big fan rejection was made public. If it is released afterwards the national media may not notice they did so against fans expressed wish. In other words the survey would look like it was made as a reaction to the FL decision, not that it was well known to the FL that they were letting fans down.

wingy

Was thinking about this yesterday ,what utter Cobblers,More like It exposes the reality that a) they don't support the suggestions re Crowd anticipation and b) The ability to fund going forward ,whilst supporting FFP.

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe the FL would find it embarrassing to approve a move straight after a big fan rejection was made public. If it is released afterwards the national media may not notice they did so against fans expressed wish. In other words the survey would look like it was made as a reaction to the FL decision, not that it was well known to the FL that they were letting fans down.

A very distinct possibility that if true should leave people with zero faith in this organisation.

wingy

A very distinct possibility that if true should leave people with zero faith in this organisation.

Well 6 or seven of us know the reality having had it From DW's mouth at the SCG meeting ,25% are willing to follow CITY outside the CITY ,the official figure of their own Survey.:thinking about:

SkyblueBazza

Perhaps it is simply being kept under-wraps until a convenient point? Like when they can dismiss it like politicians do as something along the lines of...although it was relevant at the time it was conducted. There were no firm alternatives to contemplate for the fans. Now the club has firm plans We're sure the results would be different. BUT of course there will be no point conducting the process again as once it is signed & sealed - it'll also be pretty much delivered & the attendance will be what it will be.

Otis

But what has it got to do with the FL?

It's a fans survey conducted by their club. What on earth does that have to do with the FL?

Users who are viewing this thread