Match Thread Walsall - Coventry City Match Thread - Tuesday 3rd Oct (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

That's not going to calm down the Ponti should be in the first team brigade!

no_loyalty

He's one of our own,
He's one of our own,
Jordan Ponticelli
He's one of our own

dongonzalos

Thing with Ponti he may not be ready fir a full match.
However I really don't get it when we are dominating a team and they go to ten men.
Why not give him ten minutes then. For some reason if the ball drops in the area the lad seems to know where to put it.

fatso

However I really don't get it when we are dominating a team and they go to ten men.
Why not give him ten minutes then. For some reason if the ball drops in the area the lad seems to know where to put it.
Robbins dosnt like goalscorers.

Esoterica

When has that happened though?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

So it is inflation 189 and a half hours after they kicked off against Crewe they do the same against Barnet .Great news for all us Ponticelli fans first of many I think.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Robbins dosnt like goalscorers.
Robins is the striker who scored the goal that SAVED Alex Ferguson JOB at Man United ,
It's a funny old world !!!

Last edited:

skybluegod

Yes, in a meaningless game. But do you honestly think he's going to get a start ahead of Beavon on Saturday ...... no.
And do you think Beavon will score on Saturday...... no

Maybe neither will start?
With the exception of Nazon who will be replaced by McNulty. I expect the same team that has won the last 3 games for us.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Age is a number,Look at Owen,Rooney etc...If you know where the onion bag is you deserve minutes on the pitch.
This lad could win the league for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread