Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid Gold

What the fuck!

They're gone!

We're free of sisu and wasps!

We fucking did it!

I knew they were too quiet and there was an NDA!

Calista

“We have made it a priority – and one of our first acts as majority owners – to submit a bid to acquire the CBS Arena. We are keen to meet with Coventry City Council representatives and others as soon as possible to set out our vision – which includes the regeneration of the area.”

I don't get it - won't it all be too late given what's happening tomorrow?

ccfcchris

“We have made it a priority – and one of our first acts as majority owners – to submit a bid to acquire the CBS Arena. We are keen to meet with Coventry City Council representatives and others as soon as possible to set out our vision – which includes the regeneration of the area.”

I don't get it - won't it all be too late given what's happening tomorrow?
If he's any kind of business man he'll know what he's doing.

Brighton Sky Blue

But if DK can’t get the stadium what happens then?

Well to me it doesn't look good. Assuming that Ashley goes through with the transaction and this guy goes through with becoming a majority shareholder with a view to getting a stadium he'll have no chance of getting, what's the benefit to him?

Briles

Well to me it doesn't look good. Assuming that Ashley goes through with the transaction and this guy goes through with becoming a majority shareholder with a view to getting a stadium he'll have no chance of getting, what's the benefit to him?

Maybe Ashley's going in with DK for the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread