Wasps Ticket Prices at The Ricoh (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Have You ever tried breaking one of those old nokias they will still be around with the cockroaches when the world has ended.
Sorry .... £46 (£8 and £15 in Block 24)

£100K a year and still got a Nokia 3220 ?

Covstu

If tickets were £20 i would have took a punt, not a big Rugby fan but would have taken a look. Been to Cov RFC a few times and its been a laugh (moer focussed on the drink than the game to be fair!). At this price i think the floating supporter (sorry scum sucking scab whores) would be minimal.

Looks like the 'going rate' to be fair however...

cornoccfc

If tickets were £20 i would have took a punt, not a big Rugby fan but would have taken a look. Been to Cov RFC a few times and its been a laugh (moer focussed on the drink than the game to be fair!). At this price i think the floating supporter (sorry scum sucking scab whores) would be minimal.

Looks like the 'going rate' to be fair however...

Category 4 is £15- in the corners

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't care what the prices are they could be free for all I care and they could throw in parking and all the free food and drink I could manage and I still wouldn't go.

The Lurker

Don't care what the prices are they could be free for all I care and they could throw in parking and all the free food and drink I could manage and I still wouldn't go.

yeah righto lol free food and drink so why need the parking ;) i do love how the SBT folk think no-one will be there. deluded

letsallsingtogether

Oh yes you would!!! After all Coventry City fans are all fickle and want something for nothing.
I'll take 3 of those but will go by myself just makes, as it will feel like even more of a bargain. :)

The Lurker

He said HE wouldn't go.

i know he did and that's why i said yeah right he wouldn't go even with free drink and food. posters on here saying they wont go thinking it will have a massive impact on wasps. if people got out the football/sbt bubble and looked at the bigger picture. there will be over 10,000 there which will be as much as we get for games.

covmark

i know he did and that's why i said yeah right he wouldn't go even with free drink and food. posters on here saying they wont go thinking it will have a massive impact on wasps. if people got out the football/sbt bubble and looked at the bigger picture. there will be over 10,000 there which will be as much as we get for games.

Fingers crossed that they get as few attendees as possible. I sincerely hope they go to the wall.

Terry Gibson's perm

Oh yes you would!!! After all Coventry City fans are all fickle and want something for nothing.
I'll take 3 of those but will go by myself just makes, as it will feel like even more of a bargain. :)

I can say for sure I wouldn't, I have zero interest in Rugby I would rather watch tiddlywinks. If I anybody wants to buy me a ticket and send it to me I will gladly take it off them and pop it in the recycling bin.

I have said on here before that I didn't want Sisu to own the arena but I certainly don't want some egg chasing out of towners owning it either so I hope it is a miserable failure and they clear off back to wherever they are coming from.

Buster

I'm going . Should i feel guilty ? The way i see it ,if SISU sort themselves out ,do some sort of a long term deal with Wasps and put the twenty million they were going to spend on a new stadium into the team, i will be soon watching two top sides just around the corner !

italiahorse

I wouldn't go either if I got food and beers paid for. I don't support Wasps ;)

I'm unsure. I have never really watched a top class rugby game live.
I will go up to try as I have no allegiance for Cov RFC as I'm from Bedworth.

I've watched the last few Wasps games on TV and kinda wanted them to win.

chiefdave

If you've got a Wasps season ticket there is free parking and free food and drink!!!

Free return coach travel between designated areas in the High Wycombe area and the Ricoh Arena for all remaining matches this season.

Free return coach travel between designated areas in the West London area and the Ricoh Arena for all remaining matches this season.

Alternatively, if you want to travel in your own car, we will offer you a free car parking space at the Ricoh Arena so long as there are at least two people in the car for the remaining matches this season.

For our first match you will also receive complimentary match day food

Season Ticket Holders will receive free food and drink vouchers in line with your Season Ticket package

italiahorse

exactly, i find the obsession with posters on here about wasps cringworthy. worst thing is, most of the posters didnt make this much fuss when cov moved to sixfields, they must like the attention

I think most people are not really bothered about Rugby at the Ricoh I think they are still clinging onto the hope that CCFC could still get it..

The Lurker

I think most people are not really bothered about Rugby at the Ricoh I think they are still clinging onto the hope that CCFC could still get it..

no most people want to abuse the council and ACL at any opportunity. thats the difference.

sisu have had plenty of time and havent. if they really wanted to, they would have by now!!!!

Buster

Raise a new company . Mr Wasps gives an interest to ms SISU. SISU write off their debt. Joy has position on board . One set of liabilities (pitch and stadium maintenance ,marketing) season ticket discounts for both , one team supports the other in bad times ,a few flankers to add physicality to the football midfield. Taraaa , the football club own their own stadium and SISU have an investment for their backers . Whats not to like?

covmark

Raise a new company . Mr Wasps gives an interest to ms SISU. SISU write off their debt. Joy has position on board . One set of liabilities (pitch and stadium maintenance ,marketing) season ticket discounts for both , one team supports the other in bad times ,a few flankers to add physicality to the football midfield. Taraaa , the football club own their own stadium and SISU have an investment for their backers . Whats not to like?
We'll then be indebted to two hedge funds instead of one. No thanks.
This whole thing stinks to high heaven, but you go and enjoy your out of town egg chasers.

letsallsingtogether

Well if Joy has her way you can go and watch your out of town Sky Blues???

Oh she will have someone else to blame for this as well fuck em all.
We'll then be indebted to two hedge funds instead of one. No thanks.
This whole thing stinks to high heaven, but you go and enjoy your out of town egg chasers.

Users who are viewing this thread