Watford friendly (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I reckon we might actually win one :)

giphy.gif

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I'm working in London and was planning to go , mainly to protest against SISU "commercial tactics" with some loud SISI OUT chants.

Having seen the sixfields pitch payment I just gave up and could not be bothered and decided to use my time for a more worthwhile purpose.

Kingokings204

And micheal manset scored for Walsall tonight. Weird man. Clearly has talent and I would gave him back tbh

Kingokings204

i call wum on this guy!
Manset you cannot be serious!
We've just beaten championship playoff contenders and thats what you bring up
wow

Isn't he a good player? Looked it when I seen him play a few times but never got ahead of CW and LC and lost patience doesn't mean he isn't a good player.

Tbh I would of brought it up on another thread but just noticed he scored for Walsall tonight that's all. I know we won't go for him. I'm not stupid.

No need to call me a wum if that's ok. I've always been honest and just gave an opinion.

Gaz71

Isn't he a good player? Looked it when I seen him play a few times but never got ahead of CW and LC and lost patience doesn't mean he isn't a good player.

Tbh I would of brought it up on another thread but just noticed he scored for Walsall tonight that's all. I know we won't go for him. I'm not stupid.

No need to call me a wum if that's ok. I've always been honest and just gave an opinion.

He also did a version of his own song with the youth team on YouTube!

SkyBlue_Bear83

But would we have to pay a fee for him? If we do then I'm all for it as he must be good.

Sutty

I thought Manset looked like he had talent. He was great when he came on against Wolves last year.

Trouble was he could only ever manage short bursts, just wasn't fit enough.

Kingokings204

I thought Manset looked like he had talent. He was great when he came on against Wolves last year.

Trouble was he could only ever manage short bursts, just wasn't fit enough.

He looked alright against port vale and bristol city also and scored against Bristol city. I know he probably lacks fitness and an attitude problem but in my opinion whoever signs him probably Walsall then they have a good player in my opinion.

Great result tonight btw. The father in law supports watford so always good however if we lost I would of said yeah well it was just a shitty pre season friendly lol

SkyBlue_Bear83

He looked alright against port vale and bristol city also and scored against Bristol city. I know he probably lacks fitness and an attitude problem but in my opinion whoever signs him probably Walsall then they have a good player in my opinion.

Great result tonight btw. The father in law supports watford so always good however if we lost I would of said yeah well it was just a shitty pre season friendly lol
He didn't score against Bristol City

SkyBlue_Bear83

He looked sharp against Carlisle (was it Carlisle) too, but that might have been because he was up against his old side

That was the match when he hit the post after the good dribble?

We were 3 or 4-0 up though when Manset came on so doesn't really count for much

sw88

Chief Commentator!
That was the match when he hit the post after the good dribble?

We were 3 or 4-0 up though when Manset came on so doesn't really count for much

That's the one.

I think it counts; he looked lively in that, and the run, and power behind the shot was very good! Didn't do much more though (and I was surprised to see is sign him after his Holland trial)

PVA

My first pre season game this year.

Reda Johnson was excellent, looks like a great signing.
Danny Pugh was also good and looks a big upgrade on Adams
Tudgay looked unfit but did well and took his goal well
Miller showed some good movement but lost possession too often
Allsopp looked solid enough
O'Brien looks like a useful addition, good energy and a decent passer

The highlight for me though was James Maddison, showed some great touches and looks a real talent!

Users who are viewing this thread