Watford tickets (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

Need a single if anyone has one, I'll be there on the day so any last minute drop outs. Think of me!

Last edited:

SBT

This made general sale last season didn’t it? Our away support is mad this year.

pusbccfc

I see people are kicking off for not getting tickets.

We did all say the night before Sunderland and Middlesbrough to get your points in...

rob9872

Thank fek plane was delayed. Bought them on runway at 11 am local time bang on 10 am here, should've taken off 10 mins earlier and would've missed them! Crazy levels of support - PUSB!!

McLovin87

be interesting to see what they set the points thresholds at for the first few games of next season
I think the top points holders are around 1940, I'm linked to one of my lads mates and he goes to every away game without fail. He will lose 200 points next season but still be on 1740, wonder how many are actually on these points, my guess is 800/1000 maybe!

Alex1987

I've asked the club for a points breakdown but they've failed to respond. E.g. x people on 1000-1100 etc.

McLovin87

I've asked the club for a points breakdown but they've failed to respond. E.g. x people on 1000-1100 etc.
Can't you use the freedom of information act! ;)

Tommo1993

I’ve only 1070 points, it was a piece of piss getting tickets. If you really want one, don’t hang about. Still a learning curve for some it seems - somehow.

skybluecam

I think the top points holders are around 1940, I'm linked to one of my lads mates and he goes to every away game without fail. He will lose 200 points next season but still be on 1740, wonder how many are actually on these points, my guess is 800/1000 maybe!
He’ll lose 250 won’t he? Or 300

Points will largely stay the same going in to next year as 20/21 is dropping off which was the Covid year.

Liquicon

Points will largely stay the same going in to next year as 20/21 is dropping off which was the Covid year.
I was under the impression those people will lose only a maximum of 70. Lose the 300 for CCM with season ticket, get 230 with season ticket for 2024/25.

David O'Day

You'll see even more with higher points as a year a large number didn't get season tickets etc is dropping off and the ricoh return season is the oldest season counted

Skybluecol

Next season I personally expect the points system for tickets to be broken down by the hour and 100pts steps of being released.....

10am 1400pts
11am 1300pts
12pm 1200pts
Etc etc

Maybe not start to drop like that until past 1000 potentially

I've got 900+ pts......couldn't get Watford tickets.....didn't go either Sunderland nor Middlesbrough....not moaning about it, just the way it is.......
And I think it's a fair system

those who go more often and invest time and money deserve to be ahead of the queue than me

Huddersfield 2.8k allocation? I can't go as away with the family. Expect a lot more will be away too so expect this to go to potentially 400pts + ?

Southampton 3k allocation....Tuesday night....this will depend on where we are in the play off race but expect to be disappointed if you're not a STH imo

Blackburn 6k allocation for their whole away end.....daughters dance school show is every 2 years and this falls on this date....ffs!!! General sale....just if we're in shiut of the play offs

So basically I'm hoping for a win vs Maidstone and then I'll be happy with a 3-2 win at Spurs away

eastwoodsdustman

There are a fair few (2-300) on over 2000 points already. 1000 should be ok for the remaining away games as there should be reasonable allocations for the rest.

SkyBlueMatt

I’ve only 1070 points, it was a piece of piss getting tickets. If you really want one, don’t hang about. Still a learning curve for some it seems - somehow.

If you had 1000+, you would have had no problem getting tickets. I've got two ST (1000+ and 900+), I'm glad I bought the one when I could. Hopefully there will be a ticket going on the day otherwise I have a mate who is a Watford fan and I'll sell my ticket and we'll go in with him.

McLovin87

There are a fair few (2-300) on over 2000 points already. 1000 should be ok for the remaining away games as there should be reasonable allocations for the rest.
Is that inside info?

Alex1987

I'd assume that given 2100 allocation had an earliest of bracket of 1200+ that there are less than 2100 with 1200+ points. I.e. you wouldn't want 3k in this bracket and someone with 1800 points losing out to someone on 1200 exactly?

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I'd assume that given 2100 allocation had an earliest of bracket of 1200+ that there are less than 2100 with 1200+ points. I.e. you wouldn't want 3k in this bracket and someone with 1800 points losing out to someone on 1200 exactly?
That makes sense. I've just snuck into the 1200+ bracket and would have been a bit peeved at not getting one at 10:05 this morning!

As per the poster above, they may break it down into 100 point segments next season, depending on split on points and demand. Which will obvs be higher as we'll be Prem League...

Liquicon

And to go alongside that, for the Plymouth game the allocation was 1739 and the first point bracket was moved up to 1300+.

Brighton Sky Blue

Keep missing these ticket announcements and therefore keep missing tickets. Is there no way the club can drop an email to fans when they announce sale dates?

Users who are viewing this thread