Went to see Billy Connolly last night (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Absolutely brilliant
I laughed from beginning to end, his delivery and approach was slower but that's understandable
He dropped the c bomb a few times which was surprising

He seems to be really struggling with his illness now. Was the show still entertaining or did you find it a little too slow at times?

Otis

He seems to be really struggling with his illness now. Was the show still entertaining or did you find it a little too slow at times?

Well , he did say he was brilliant and he laughed from start to finish, so I would assume that means there was quite a degree of entertainment to be had to be honest. :)

olderskyblue

Well , he did say he was brilliant and he laughed from start to finish, so I would assume that means there was quite a degree of entertainment to be had to be honest. :)

Actually reading what someone posted? Blimey, that's a novel approach.. ;)

Sky_Blue_Daz

There was an occasional lapse when he drank his water and you could see a tremor from time to time
And he didn't stary too far from the table on stage but he was brilliant

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Seen the big yin years ago, one of the best out there
Was this at the old Cov Hippodrome Stu? I went to see him there - probably late 70's. He was absolutely brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread