What a bunch of c**** at Sunderland (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUKGryphon

I think they got their own back when they have us Peter Reid. Look guys we're even! Who care's about 1977 when we're too busy remembering 1997 oops sorry, meant 1987. Slip of the finger there. That small village in Newcastle means Are a joke anyway. If they try to get the statue, I'm sure that there will be a few mackem's trying to extract an overly large elongated bronze chin from their rectum! Hope to play you soon.

MatthewWallis

29wloc5.jpg

hahahahahah

Delboycov

What the feck did they expect us and Brizzle to do for the last 15 minutes? What would they have wanted their team to do? Some seem to be under the impression we made the decision to delay the kick off and again in 97. Staying up was in their own hands on both occasions but their own players blew it..very sad they have to try and find someone else to blame. They have a genuine beef with JH for putting the score up but their delight at seeing fans of another team go through what we're going through now says a lot more about them than it does about us.

It was 35 years ago lads ffs get over it.

ajsccfc

Someone on that site is trying to light the pitchforks and 'invade' here when our next inevitable shitstorm happens. Bit much that, this whole distanced 'tell your mother I said this' based on people reading each other's board is enough.

SuttonSkyBlue

This from the club that gave us Peter Reid AND Kevin Kyle. Dont they think we've suffered enough!!:)

The fact that some of them think we cheated our way out of it back in '97 shows how ignorant they are. Yes, through Jimmy we cheated back in '77. We shouldnt have got away with it but we did. Christ alive though it was 35 years ago! To wish another club goes bust is absolutely pathetic

Last edited:

TomMoran

What exactly do you lot expect from Sunderland supporters exactly ? our good wishes ?

Blame the Big Chinned Twat for the hatred, about 90% of the population hate that prick thanks to his nonsense on MOTD, let alone the 1977 incident

CCFC123

Remind me again what Sunderalnd have contributed in the football world! Fuck all.... a club that so insignificant that no fucker hardly knows a player that plays for them apart from Westwood !

Jesus wept! :)

TomMoran

Remind me again what Sunderalnd have contributed in the football world! Fuck all.... a club that so insignificant that no fucker hardly knows a player that plays for them apart from Westwood !

Jesus wept! :)

Because the Mighty Sky Blues have made such a wonderful contribution of course.......

TheUKGryphon

Because the Mighty Sky Blues have made such a wonderful contribution of course.......
<br />
<br />
We stayed in the top flight for nearly 35 years while Slumberland were up and down like a bride's nighty.

SkyBlue

What exactly do you lot expect from Sunderland supporters exactly ? our good wishes ?

Blame the Big Chinned Twat for the hatred, about 90% of the population hate that prick thanks to his nonsense on MOTD, let alone the 1977 incident

We don't expect this degree of bitterness 35 years later, it's pathetic. We don't loathe Liverpool for denying us our chance at playing in the Europe.

TomMoran

<br />
<br />
We stayed in the top flight for nearly 35 years while Slumberland were up and down like a bride's nighty.

And where are you now ? heading for the 3rd Division, with attendances to match ?!

FFS we were in the top division from election to @1957

ajsccfc

I'm not sure you really need to be defending your team here Tom, it seems slightly redundant.

Skyblue4u

Awww, just poor losers all becomes clear now

[video=youtube;kCHuPQJYU0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCHuPQJYU0g[/video]

superskyblue

This is one of the most pathetic things I've seen in a long time, it's not nice to see any club sink regardless of the past. Also, I used to live in Sunderland and never got any stick for being a Cov fan, so they act hard on the internet but brown nose you to your face.

SkyBlue

@TomMoran
Maybe you and your pathetic friends should stop blaming our club, no one who was at the club then is still here now, so why do you still all blame us oh so bitterly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread