What are Sisu's motives for staying? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Loans, has-beens and youngsters all picked by TM. The Maddison sale is a misnomer. The best run of the season co-incided with him missing the majority of it.

And our worst run has been with him in the team. ;)

Ian1779

[/B]

Andddd where did you get that from? ...... Only fair to ask that question, seeing as you've questioned Italia's 8th best budget ;)

I think I read it in an article concerning wage budgets around the beginning of the season.

In addition - which in truth is slightly conjecture - we have the third biggest average gate at home - by some margin from 4th. This would help to generate a reasonable sized playing budget.

Sky Blue Kid

So we've done a good deal selling a shit kid for more in Jan than he'll be worth in the summer. :whistle:

Where exactly have I said that he's shit?.... I've said his mind is on other things atm.... Like not getting a serious injury before his first game on his "Dream Signing to Norwich" Been there and seen it(Not personally) but in my playing days actually been told by players that they CBA playing and making sure they don't get injured before their move to another Club. Also meant to say Don't twist my words. You've done a good enough job on your own posts mate..... [Quote...I think I read it in an article concerning wage budgets around the beginning of the season.Unquote]........ YOU THINK!

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

I suggest you read ALL of Italia's post first before jumping to conclusions mate. Loans, has beens and youngsters. SISU dropped the "Biggest Bo**ck of all by selling Maddison mid season when they should have waited till the end. This has deffinately upset his game no matter how much he says it won't. TM has got a little gem in Jobi Jones. A cracking winger with talent oozing everywhere. How long will it be before SISU sell him? I'll give it to the first transfer window next season ;)

And it's Jodi Jones...not Jobi....

Nick

Administrator
Where exactly have I said that he's shit?.... I've said his mind is on other things atm.... Like not getting a serious injury before his first game on his "Dream Signing to Norwich" Been there and seen it(Not personally) but in my playing days actually been told by players that they CBA playing and making sure they don't get injured before their move to another Club. Also meant to say Don't twist my words. You've done a good enough job on your own posts mate..... [Quote...I think I read it in an article concerning wage budgets around the beginning of the season.Unquote]........ YOU THINK!
What's the excuse for the majority of other games?

Sky Blue Kid

Have you started making posts without attacking people personally?

Wow you must be a mind reader, I was going to say the exact same thing :).... I mean attacking 21 posters in one go must be something of a record, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Keep up Nick ffs... He's been injured for the majority of the season, didn't you know?
I mean the games he has played in? The Madison sale stuff is a rubbish excuse, he wasn't that good before he was sold and we were fine when he was injured before

Sky Blue Kid

I mean the games he has played in? The Madison sale stuff is a rubbish excuse, he wasn't that good before he was sold and we were fine when he was injured before

In fairness Nick He's a pretty good player. Not worth £3m(Apparently) but a good player never the less especially in this league, and he has scored his fair share of goals.

steve82

Think some people need to take a reality check..
We're in league one, a poor league. We bring a manager from a higher level in who saves us from league 2. He asks what's your scouting system like.... What players are on it. A what sorry? That's basically his reply. Then people want him to magic suitable players and get them to us to be a roaring success.
A tradesman is as good as his tools! The tools on this occasion did not all work out largely over the season.
Thankfully they are loans and me can move them back to there parent clubs...
Luckily they were not signed for cash on a 2 year deal and we'd all be slating him for spending money on crap players and stuck with them.
We nearly coughed up over 300k for izale McLeod off the back of a good season, look how shit he's been this season and is 31.
Yes he's been unable to revert to a plan b, maybe he's no faith in the players adapting a new system and thanks his lucky stars they are mostly going back in 6 weeks.
Judge him after another summers recruitment, after the learning curve of this season and now it's all his own scouting and judgement and football expertise.

Nick

Administrator
I'll say this to you once again, It's got f**k all to do with you wether I attend games or not. It doesn't alter that I've got my opinions, and will express them on this forum with or without your permission.
No but it has a bearing when talking about players, performances etc.

Sky Blue Kid

No but it has a bearing when talking about players, performances etc.

You've never heard of TV, youtube, etc?.... What you're saying is my opinion is worthless, whereas Usskyblue in USA is worthy. We have fans that submit their opinions on here from Thialand, Denmark, Norway, even as far afield as Australia who have never or very rarely gone to CCFC games, yet their opinions are better than mine? Grow up for fucks sake!

italiahorse

I'll say this to you once again, It's got f**k all to do with you wether I attend games or not. It doesn't alter that I've got my opinions, and will express them on this forum with or without your permission.

You will find when you start winning the argument they will deflect the conversation. If you are really winning they will insult you. :whistle:

Grendel

Couldn't resist, it's been a while since you've made a proper tit of yourself.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Been a while since he's been on here to be fair.

Sky Blue Kid

You will find when you start winning the argument they will deflect the conversation. If you are really winning they will insult you. :whistle:

Don't worry mate, I can give back more than they could ever imagine. Just pisses me off that they bring nothing more than insults to the table. I love nothing more than a good, non insult debate. everybody has opinions, and for the most part that's all they are...opinions! Apart from those that try to use them as FACTS" Isn't that right Grenduffy?

Otis

Burton, Walsall, Gillingham, Southend, Rochdale will all likely have lower budgets than us. Yeovil got promoted a few seasons back on less than half our budget this season, TM has more than adequate budget this season. He's had total control of the where those resources go, he's chosen the players not sisu.

Sorry Italia but this second half of this season is entirely Mowbray's and the players fault not sisu's.

Totally agree. TM has been backed and the team should be good enough to compete at the right end of the table.

The dreadful slide down the table is not down to the owners.

When TM has said he has wanted players he has pretty much been able to bring them in.

Too many players haven't worked out for us though (Fortune, Henderson, Ricketts, Hunt, Cole, Ramage) and you can't blame Sisu for that.

Too many failed signings.

Grendel

Again it's how you look at it.
Sisu are working within budget and the budget is circa 8th for this league.
In theory they are therefore planning to finish 8th. Yes with a bit of luck/skill, as other teams people have quoted, you can do better (or worse).
But the underlining plan is to finish 8th. You can't 'expect' to give a manager a budget for 8th and then 'expect' promotion.

To plan for a promotion you need to finance it. Sisu, won't so people should not 'expect' it.

As next seasons budget will be the same as this seasons we can again expect to finish mid table again.

I therefore conclude that it 'is' Sisu's fault because they will not 'finance' promotion.

No one has said the budget is the 8th biggest but keep spinning

Sky Blue Kid

Couldn't resist, it's been a while since you've made a proper tit of yourself.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Think you'll find the only ones to have made a "Proper tit" of themselves are YOU, Grenduffy, and Fernandopartridge with your "Nomark" comments :)

Users who are viewing this thread