What are YOU doing to help get SISU out ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Just wondering how many on here are doing absolutely nothing yet complaining about SISU ?
We can all do something, even if it's something small. I have emailed the Football League, joined The Sky Blue Trust, emailed ACL, emailed Paul Appleton, signed the petition and am still thinking of other ways I might do something.

It's no use coming on here and moaning if you are just prepared to sit on your backsides and do nothing.

What have you done ? What are you going to do ?

psgm1

Banned
What are THE SKY BLUES TRUST ACTUALLY DOING BUT JUST COLLECTING MEMBERS?

Sending pointless letters to administrator with questions EASILY answered!

Yeah really doing a lot joinjg the trust!

You would have been better off putting that quid on the lottery and using the winnings to help fund a bid!

Voice_of_Reason

What are THE SKY BLUES TRUST ACTUALLY DOING BUT JUST COLLECTING MEMBERS?

Sending pointless letters to administrator with questions EASILY answered!

Yeah really doing a lot joinjg the trust!

You would have been better off putting that quid on the lottery and using the winnings to help fund a bid!

What are you doing psgm1 ? No use criticizing others if you are doing nothing ?

fernandopartridge

Just wondering how many on here are doing absolutely nothing yet complaining about SISU ?
We can all do something, even if it's something small. I have emailed the Football League, joined The Sky Blue Trust, emailed ACL, emailed Paul Appleton, signed the petition and am still thinking of other ways I might do something.

It's no use coming on here and moaning if you are just prepared to sit on your backsides and do nothing.

What have you done ? What are you going to do ?

Nothing. None of the actions you've taken will make a blind bit of difference. Nobody can force SISU to give up their shareholding in the club.

If only Joe Elliott could go around and get them to hand over their shares eh?

NorthernWisdom

It's no use just saying RAWR I HATE SISU, you're right.

The Trust have asked some very intelligent questions of the administrator. Hopefully they follow that up with equally challenging questions for ACL, and SISU. I will support them as long as they continue to look for reasoned answers from everyone.

luwalla

yes, because every time you place a pound on the lottery , you are guaranteed a win.... oh no hang on thats 'Hook A Duck' at the fair im thinking of...

Voice_of_Reason

The Trust have asked some very intelligent questions of the administrator. Hopefully they follow that up with equally challenging questions for ACL, and SISU. I will support them as long as they continue to look for reasoned answers from everyone.

The Sky Blue Trust is also meeting the Football League to acquaint them with the various apparent "questionable" actions taken by SISU.

ashbyjan

The Trust will be questioning ACL shortly to establish exactly what "The Doors To The Ricoh Are Open" actually means. On what basis is this? Is it at the old contract? Is it on the same terms as the last three games? Are they prepared to open new negotiations with Holdings and the Administrator jointly? Would they accept mediation/arbitration? Does the Judicial Revue preclude them from having discussions with Holdings? etc

ACL are far from blameless in the mess our club is in, be that historically or recently and we will be trying to see what options are open to ensure that the team, irrespective of who the owners are, are playing at the Ricoh next season. For too long our team has been used as a political football between self interested parties and we need to cut through the BS for the good of all of us supporters. Obviously we will only be speaking on behalf of our members as we have no right or mandate to speak on behalf of non members but any answers we receive will be published to all.

NorthernWisdom

The Trust will be questioning ACL shortly to establish exactly what "The Doors To The Ricoh Are Open" actually means. On what basis is this? Is it at the old contract? Is it on the same terms as the last three games? Are they prepared to open new negotiations with Holdings and the Administrator jointly? Would they accept mediation/arbitration? Does the Judicial Revue preclude them from having discussions with Holdings? etc

ACL are far from blameless in the mess our club is in, be that historically or recently and we will be trying to see what options are open to ensure that the team, irrespective of who the owners are, are playing at the Ricoh next season. For too long our team has been used as a political football between self interested parties and we need to cut through the BS for the good of all of us supporters. Obviously we will only be speaking on behalf of our members as we have no right or mandate to speak on behalf of non members but any answers we receive will be published to all.

Thanks for this, much appreciated. I think some of us will be very pleased to hear you're not going to let ACL off the hook either.

Sky Blue Kid

Nothing. None of the actions you've taken will make a blind bit of difference. Nobody can force SISU to give up their shareholding in the club.
If only Joe Elliott could go around and get them to hand over their shares eh?

What actions have you done?....probably fuck all!!!....except arse lick SISU.:slap:

SkyblueBazza

I have done nothing. Nor will I. Fair play to those who try to make stuff happen for what they see the way forward...no problem with that.

I support the team on the pitch & the Club. Although I will not agree with all that owners do nor all/any of their tactics, I will sit on the fence, rather than cast judgement, regarding whoever happens to have the money & is prepared use it to do what they see as the best for the Club - & whoever that is expects something in return. Anyone thinking otherwise is being naive IMO eg. Abramovich...money in: kudos, ego, glory back. The vast majority of others want monetary return.
As it stands what the administrator has said is putting SISU at -£70m (rounded up) & counting. That is putting serious money where their mouth is & for now at least they appear determined to carry on & make something of us. If I had made that kind of investment - I would not be swayed by emotionally motivated letters, campaigns etc tbh.
If someone else comes in & buys the club with similar comittment to make it a success, I'm happy with that too. Whoever it is that gets the nod to move us forward - I shall hope they actually manage it - all I feel empowered to do is continue doing what I do.

SkyBlueSwiss

I have done nothing. Nor will I. Fair play to those who try to make stuff happen for what they see the way forward...no problem with that.

I support the team on the pitch & the Club. Although I will not agree with all that owners do nor all/any of their tactics, I will sit on the fence, rather than cast judgement, regarding whoever happens to have the money & is prepared use it to do what they see as the best for the Club - & whoever that is expects something in return. Anyone thinking otherwise is being naive IMO eg. Abramovich...money in: kudos, ego, glory back. The vast majority of others want monetary return.
As it stands what the administrator has said is putting SISU at -£70m (rounded up) & counting. That is putting serious money where their mouth is & for now at least they appear determined to carry on & make something of us. If I had made that kind of investment - I would not be swayed by emotionally motivated letters, campaigns etc tbh.
If someone else comes in & buys the club with similar comittment to make it a success, I'm happy with that too. Whoever it is that gets the nod to move us forward - I shall hope they actually manage it - all I feel empowered to do is continue doing what I do.

Excuse me for saying this, but you sound like Grenduffy in disguise trying to be a bit nice.
I am not happy with whoever owns the club.
I think a serious amount of that so-called debt might be internal management fees and overcharged interest and other non cash items. Please read the relevant sections in the Sky Blue Trust letter to the Administrator and you will see that there is a serious likelihood that this figure of debt is misleading indeed.
And then there is the moral issue that you and others seem able to ignore as long as you can sit in your seats at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. Morals might be meaningless to you, but to some of us they carry serious import and some indeed believe that they are in fact more important than football itself. Amazing eh!

Moff

What actions have you done?....probably fuck all!!!....except arse lick SISU.:slap:

Do you honestly think emailing Fisher will make a blind bit of difference?

Did you use all your favourite lines like calling him a Joy arse licking tosser or a C-unit, as that will give him a little nudge to screw the club and the fans even more :facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

What, so he's supposed to write emails etc protesting about sisu because some idiot like you tells him to on an internet forum. Get a grip man

Where have I told him to?
The OP asks if anybody has done anything...I said I've e-mailed Fisher the same as other posters have done....and he tries to be clever by doing a "Torchy"(Sarcastic) comments coming back...If he(Or anyone)gives shit...be prepared to take it! ok!:slap:

fernandopartridge

Where have I told him to?
The OP asks if anybody has done anything...I said I've e-mailed Fisher the same as other posters have done....and he tries to be clever by doing a "Torchy"(Sarcastic) comments coming back...If he(Or anyone)gives shit...be prepared to take it! ok!:slap:

I bet your fists were shaking typing that.....GRRRRRRRRRR

Sky Blue Dal

I don't get you...Why keep bring up ACL???? they are the least of our worries.

The beef is now with us CCFC fans and SISU.

Did Thursdays outcome not make that clear enough to you or teach you anything.

They have made a total fools of us on Thursday and enough is enough!!!!!

Stop diverting the issue on ACL ... as far as most people are concerned, it is SISU we want answers from as they have shown a colossal disregard to all sky blue fans and hold the ultimate card to our future and at the moment it is not ACL.

So cut the nonsense and please stop banging on about "What about "ACL!!"

There time will come but we have higher priorities to deal with such as SISU and there behaviour toward us fans.

Peace and out!

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've done nothing in the OPs list......

....I also deleted the Dan Walker survey as I don't see any point in wasting my time on shit like this...

Quite frankly, I'm past caring.

I'm bored of this shit, I'm bored of modern "money is winning" football & the modern set of fans that swallow all that shit....

If City still exist next season, I'll go & watch 'em occasionally at away games....

If they get liquidated, I'll deal with it & spend more time & money on other more rewarding passions.:wave:

rupert_bear

Lets be honest there isn't a lot we can do other than moan on here and send the odd e-mail and letter to the relevent bodies. Talking of e-mails and especially letters bombarding sisu H.Q. and especially the administrators company, David Rubin & Partners with letter after letter politely asking what is happening. Letters have to opened and can be time cosuming so imagine if we sent a letter a day there could be a couple of thousand a day appearing on their desk. That would soon piss them off. Oh by the way use different size envelopes each time

SkyblueBazza

Excuse me for saying this, but you sound like Grenduffy in disguise trying to be a bit nice.
I am not happy with whoever owns the club.
I think a serious amount of that so-called debt might be internal management fees and overcharged interest and other non cash items. Please read the relevant sections in the Sky Blue Trust letter to the Administrator and you will see that there is a serious likelihood that this figure of debt is misleading indeed.
And then there is the moral issue that you and others seem able to ignore as long as you can sit in your seats at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. Morals might be meaningless to you, but to some of us they carry serious import and some indeed believe that they are in fact more important than football itself. Amazing eh!

Well, believe me. My morals are very good & very high. The thing is if I write letters to complain about the morals of others or choose to question/complain/avoid those whose morals fail to match mine - I ain't going to get much else done.
How many people buy items online from amazon who have an (IMO) immoral tax stance,, how many but clothes made through slave/child labour, how many voted for a political party with a European Referendum in mind but have then been denied the chance...an endless list could be supplied. I fight my battles where I feel most directly, most personally & most negatively impacted upon. The morals of the Clubs owners past & present are distasteful but mean as much to me as the amazon etc examples as mentioned above. I might not like them but it doesn't mean I'm inferior, useless, stupid, scared or even a SISU cock-sucker in my eyes if I choose to do nothing.
If people feel better about doing something that's fine by me too.

psgm1

Banned
What are you doing psgm1 ? No use criticizing others if you are doing nothing ?

WHAT - Apart from emailing Preston Haskell, Joe Elliott, Gary Hoffman, the FL, the FA, the administrator, my local mp, AND the PM.

You are right I have done absolutely nothing!

CRETIN

Bigelvesy

The not a penny more campaign is something that will
Hit sisu where it matters most to them, in their pockets
As mentioned in another thread we need to make a big thing of this, a proper campaign with media coverage.
Ive offered to create and run the social media (twitter & facebook) for this.
Any opposition?

Users who are viewing this thread