When things look good on the pitch.... (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Well that goes without saying they are never allowed to say anything positive about the council or wasps. Win, lose or draw it leads to hysteria on here.
And posts on football forums saying How proud people are of local councils, very strange.

oucho

And posts on football forums saying How proud people are of local councils, very strange.
I am proud of anyone who stands up to vile ruthless bullying. SISU dragged the good name of this club through the mud and yet some fans defend them through misplaced loyalty, when it is clear they are unreasonable faithless aggressors.

Nick

Administrator
I am proud of anyone who stands up to vile ruthless bullying. SISU dragged the good name of this club through the mud and yet some fans defend them through misplaced loyalty, when it is clear they are unreasonable faithless aggressors.
Show me some posts of people bar rfc defending them

oucho

Have a browse through the post history of grendel, torch or a handful others and take your pick. If anyone blames SISU for anything these guys accuse you of loving the council or being a Wasps fan.

Nick

Administrator
Have a browse through the post history of grendel, torch or a handful others and take your pick. If anyone blames SISU for anything these guys accuse you of loving the council or being a Wasps fan.
Can you link me to some then? It's quite funny you a moaning about people saying others love the council while you make up that people defend sisu.

Buster

Can you link me to some then? It's quite funny you a moaning about people saying others love the council while you make up that people defend sisu.

Not made up Nick, you either don't or won't see it . While I'm on ,why do you always post questions? See, you've got me doing it now!

Grendel

oucho

There isn't one - he's lying.

You have taken the club's side at every opportunity and have aggressively scapegoated the council, most city fans, waggott, thorn, fleck and anyone else you can think of in deflecting blame from where it really belongs I.e. sisu capital ltd. Multiple threads in the last 4 years prove this. You even had the audacity to say that sisu breaking the old lease was a good thing and attacked city fans who disagreed by falsely claiming they wanted the club to go under.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Thought today was shocking. There we were 1-0 up, hit the post, everything going well and then the Telegraph print a story that destabilises everyone.

At least, I assume that's what went wrong - b@stards.......

skybluetony176

Thought today was shocking. There we were 1-0 up, hit the post, everything going well and then the Telegraph print a story that destabilises everyone.

At least, I assume that's what went wrong - b@stards.......

It's alright. Les Reid is bound to have another exclusive next week so we'll be back to winning ways before you can say smoking gun.

SBT

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this story was put out just to try and discredit Les Reid's own, ahem, scoop earlier this month. The animosity runs deep.

letsallsingtogether

You only have to read the OPs opening tread to see that he is doing exactly what he is accusing the telegraph of doing.

Except like his mates he has to blame anyone but sisu......

Oh yer then they come out with the old saying where have I said I liked Sisu..

Yes I have backed the council I have backed the Telegraph, they have both made mistakes but on the whole they have made less then Sisu.

But I will only ever follow Sisu when they pack their bags ,,,,, Just to make sure they have left Town.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread