Who is your most hated figure in football (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Curious to know who people hate the most in the world football & why, it could be an associated person, a player, a mascot whatever....

I think i'm going to go for Garth Crooks, his out of date, nonsensical dribble drives me insane, and its frustrating they (the beeb) often partner him with Dion as I'd like to know his thoughts but cant stand to watch with that poor excuse for pundit sat next to him.

Over to you...

Disorganised1

Neil Warnock !

BackRoomRummermill

AT for being a GREEDY C >U>N>T out of his depth and being at the helm to take us down.

Should have stood aside and let someone who could have done a job in........... if he would have done that, he still would have a job a Cov as a scout and we all would have been happy. Where there is no need there is greed ... thanks AT

END OF

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Alex Ferguson jointly with Gordon Strap-on! Ferguson never stops moaning if things don't go his way, and Strachan just because he's Strachan and got us relegated from the Prem!

wolfie

Curious to know who people hate the most in the world football &amp; why, it could be an associated person, a player, a mascot whatever....<br />
<br />
I think i'm going to go for Garth Crooks, his out of date, nonsensical dribble drives me insane, and its frustrating they (the beeb) often partner him with Dion as I'd like to know his thoughts but cant stand to watch with that poor excuse for pundit sat next to him.<br />
<br />
Over to you...
<br />
<br />same as you. I won't even watch the been while that annoying twat is on.

Real

The Ferdinand brothers are despicable pieces of work, and I have no time for Bellamy and Summerby, but I genuinely despise Wayne Rooney.

wingy

FootyMAD
Coventry MAD
Latest
Team News
Will Simpson Prove To Be A Homer?

By Covsupport News Service
Updated Thursday, 8th November 2012
Referee Appointed
The currently appointed referee for Coventry City's League One game against Scunthorpe United on Saturday afternoon at the Ricoh Arena is Jeremy Simpson from Lancashire.
Another referee in his first season on the Football League list, Mr Simpson is 37. He has not had a Coventry City game before.
This season, Mr Simpson has had 10 matches and shown 35 yellow cards and 2 red cards. His last game was Doncaster Rovers' FA Cup win over Bradford Park Avenue.

His assistants are Andy Hendley and Grant Taylor. The Fourth Official is David Plowright

THIS GUY:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Waycov

Easy one for me. Cristiano Ronaldo. The reason is purely because he is an arrogant t***er and cheat. While I admit he is a good player, I think he is totally over-rated. Take away his goals and you don't have much more. I know I am alone on this one though!

pusbccfc

Bellamy and Balotelli plus Tevez. Can't stand him, I don't find him funny, also mot particularly good. Tevez is just a twat.

D

Deleted member 4232

Phil Thompson the hook nosed twat. Awful pundit, so completely biased. Why do we pay for his opinion?!

D

Deleted member 4232

Bellamy and Balotelli plus Tevez. Can't stand him, I don't find him funny, also mot particularly good. Tevez is just a twat.
football would be a lot more boring without the unpredicability of Balotelli, his moments of idiocy and complete genius.

Users who are viewing this thread