Who is your most hated figure in football (1 Viewer)

Darth Robins

After yesterday, I'm going to say James McClean, what a twat.

And Ferguson of course, cannot stand him or Utd at all.

SkyblueBazza

Easy one for me. Cristiano Ronaldo. The reason is purely because he is an arrogant t***er and cheat. While I admit he is a good player, I think he is totally over-rated. Take away his goals and you don't have much more. I know I am alone on this one though!

Lol...a striker that scores goals??? Must be over-rated.
Must admit that his public face I also find arrogant & irritating though.

SkyblueBazza

I dislike the behaviour, attitude & arrogance of quite a number over the years. Tevez, Rooney, Terry, Bellamy, Gary Neville, Peter Schmeical to name but a few...& this list goes on.
One name though that does stand out for me...& I'm surprised he's not mentioned yet...Joey Barton

LewSkyBlue

Marcus Hall.... his cousin lived a few houses away from me and when i was about 7 he didnt play football with me in the street, never forgave him :(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
John Terry! :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

WillieStanley

I dislike the behaviour, attitude & arrogance of quite a number over the years. Tevez, Rooney, Terry, Bellamy, Gary Neville, Peter Schmeical to name but a few...& this list goes on.
One name though that does stand out for me...& I'm surprised he's not mentioned yet...Joey Barton

I quite like Joey Barton!!

CJparker

50th post in the thread and only 2 prior mentions of "JT" - they are many twattish footballers but he is the king of all he surveys in that particular field

Paxman II

There are two. Plattini and Blatter. If I could then I'd nominate the whole FA too.
Oh and all the clowns that got CCFC into such a mess well before SISU came along.

SkyblueBazza

I think he's made mistakes. The physical violence isn't great but his outspoken nature is commendable and I agree with a lot of what he says.

We all make mistakes. The violence & attitude that comes with him is what I hate - or maybe it's football's forgiving nature that I despise...or society itself for producing & making it more acceptable for "celebrity" with attitude/passion/ emotion/whatever to behave in a way that the rest of us lose our freedom/jobs. Even twitter - if I came anywhere close to saying some of the stuff he has said about my employer/boss/colleague I'd end up worrying for my future prospects.

Users who are viewing this thread