Why don't people indicate anymore? (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't get me started on schools. I live about 100 foot from a primary school. The parents are a nightmare. They will quite happily block the road, park on corners blocking the view etc but moan about non-parents being a danger to their kids!

What happened to people walking to school?

Walking to school for us would be almost impossible as my daughter goes to special school so it's hard to walk her to school which is two miles away as she can't walk that far and would be scared to use the transport and then in September get my older boy to school which is about 2 miles away from the first school. We moved so we could be nearer to my daughters school and are likely to be given a school for my boy in the opposite direction back towards where we used to live. This is difficult but in 4 years time all 3 will be at different schools all in different directions and all starting within 15 minutes of each other:facepalm:

but I do see loads of people who could walk the kids to school but I guess it's tricky in your pjs and slippers:whistle:

Johnnythespider

I don't understand the attraction of making your car sound like the exhaust is knackered.
It's the equivalent of putting playing cards in the spokes of your bike with a clothes peg. If I had a bike I'd still do that

Covstu

Also why do people try and overtake people just to get one single car ahead? What's the fucking point, wow you saved yourself about 10 seconds of waiting but nearly caused a crash in the process, we'll done you!

Sick Boy

Also people who drive at 30 in a 30 but then stay at 30 when it changes to national speed limit. Then when you overtake they get angry and flash their lights and shout and stuff.

Also, potholes piss me right off. Especially at night when you can't see them, I remember Penny Park Lane back in the day, you had to do a slalom.

The worst are those who do a flat speed of 40 regardless of the limit.

chiefdave

Also why do people try and overtake people just to get one single car ahead? What's the fucking point, wow you saved yourself about 10 seconds of waiting but nearly caused a crash in the process, we'll done you!

On one of the two main routes into Portsmouth there's a point where two lanes go into one. Every time I drive that way there are people desperately trying to get one car length ahead instead of filtering in turn :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread