Will you go to Sixfields (1 Viewer)

Will you go to Sixfields

• Total voters
J

Jack Griffin

We have been accused of being militant on here, are we? I tend to think we are informed-ish and opinionated. 8% of 10000 is 800 home fans. Unlike the professor I can see that being about right

But you know as well as I do that a good percentage of them will be unable to go even if they wanted to because of finance, family or time restrictions.. so I'd halve that for starters, particularly for midweek games.

sotv1987

Right, so I'm the one that said yes. I'll see Cov wherever were playing, call me whatever you like but I travel down from Norfolk now to watch every home game so Northampton is actually 45 miles closer for me. Before people start with "its the principal of it" etc. I agree with all that but I will still certainly go to some games regardless of location.

Covis, fair play to you, I don't think anyone should be judged by going, as should they who decide to stay away, I for one will not be going and it is a very difficult decision, so fully understand those who opt to go!! Away games only for me!!

mattylad

Normally with any forum poll I believe that a flex of up to 10% on either direction is reasonable however when the value is in single digits and so no downward flex is possible you have to consider it accurate.

Otis

The key to all this is come opening day of the season whether people will stick by this decision not to go or whether they will waiver and give in to the urge to watch their team.

cloughie

So almost 92% won't go
thanks for respecting the fans views slimy fisher

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

letsallsingtogether

The only thing they respect is sisu they are going to distroy this Club and City because it has now become personal hitler tried and failed we must stick together put our differences behind us and STOP them from doing it by all means possible :blue:
So almost 92% won't go
thanks for respecting the fans views slimy fisher

:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

DazzleTommyDazzle

Nick - just wondering how many members the site has these days?

I'm pretty sure this must be one of the (if not the) highest number that have voted on a poll, but I was wondering how many more members there are that haven't (yet?) voted.

Otis

10 characters

You're saying that there's 4,878 posters but only 10 characters?

That's an awful lot of usernames per poster.

Unless you mean characters in such as the likes of Brian. He's a real character. Valiant too. Have we only got 10 of them?

DazzleTommyDazzle

Unless you mean characters in such as the likes of Brian. He's a real character. Valiant too. Have we only got 10 of them?

I think you're a character Otis :)

Sky Blues

3, 2, 1 and there's the punch line... I knew someone would take the bait. :)

beduth

No way Jose , nor away games .got better things to do now with my money .
The club doesn`t worry about us , why worry about them , they called the tune now let them play the music .:wave:

procdoc

WOW! 25 people are going to Sixfields from this forum! How will the town of Northampton cope with such huge numbers?

InterSkyBlues

I want to go and I want to get my season ticket again, I dont want to be a scab tho - I'm not voting through fear of reprisals.....

Paxman II

The key to all this is come opening day of the season whether people will stick by this decision not to go or whether they will waiver and give in to the urge to watch their team.

My guess O is that the urge will get the better of a lot who post on here so vehemently. The rest of the general supporting public will not but like me go occasionally for sure. Hell whatever shit happens , it is still my football team temporarily indisposed. If we do well then expect the numbers to rise but not anything great. There may of course be curious NT fans there too.

J

Jack Griffin

Down below 8% for visiting Sixfields now as more fans visit & vote.

This pretty much seems to reflect the balance of opinion in the various polls over aspects of concern to the fans, massively against the owners strategy.

Davs

As I've said elsewhere, even though it is nearer for me, I won't go to Sixfields. The main reason is that I genuinely believe [with no evidence to back it up] that if we play 1 game outside Cov the football club as we know it will never play another home game in Coventry.

wingy

As I've said elsewhere, even though it is nearer for me, I won't go to Sixfields. The main reason is that I genuinely believe [with no evidence to back it up] that if we play 1 game outside Cov the football club as we know it will never play another home game in Coventry.

I think Spite would be the Evidence Davs.

Paxman II

I can't help feeling that there are a lot of dishonest souls among the voters!
Not for one minute do I under estimate the feelings and that you refuse to go but how many will go just once for curiosity or because we suddenly are playing our last game of the season and a point will get us promoted?
It's ok to say yes there's no one looking!

wingy

What an odd thing to say Paxman.

You ran your own poll recently totally free to the endusers choice ??:)

wingy

What an odd thing to say Paxman,you ran your own Poll on here recently totally free to the end users choice ,with the omission of a negative option to one of the choices.:)

wingy

What an odd thing to say Paxman , you recently ran a poll on here free to the end users choice ,yet omitted to allow a negative Vote to one of the choices .:thinking about::)

EDIT;-Nay thrice I say don't know what happened there folks ,post seemed to be blocked.

J

Jack Griffin

what the hell is going on in this thread?:facepalm:

Paxman is trying to use a Jedi mind trick.
kenobi1.jpg

The mind trick is something used by Jedi's to persuade people to do things as they wish them to go.
This is generally achieved by the Jedi waving his hand slowly in front of his face and speaking slowly and clearly what they would like the person to believe.

This is often used in jest for when you are trying to persuade someone of something and it isn’t going very well.

CCFC Supporter: We should pay in Coventry.
Jedi: *waving hand* We should play in Northampton.
CCFC Supporter: We should play in Northampton.

magic82ball

I want to know how many people will get a season ticket or have we done that poll already?

Users who are viewing this thread