Wrexham (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Not quite as easy to buy leagues once in the FL as Salford have discovered. Was always disappointed in the Nevilles vanity project whilst Bury went bust. I'm much happier for teams like Luton who've gone it properly than everyone saying little old Bournemouth backed by a poundshop Abramovic.
True story, but the daughter of a former Bournemouth chairman used to send me videos of penises being crushed by enormous red stilettos...

Anyway, fans of the chub during that time(!) deserve the current success.

wingy

True story, but the daughter of a former Bournemouth chairman used to send me videos of penises being crushed by enormous red stilettos...

Anyway, fans of the chub during that time(!) deserve the current success.
Not surprised if the one wearing stilletoes was on the large side.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Ben Foster absolutely appalling for about 4 of the 5 MK Dons goals. Ripping into the defence for several of them when he really should have done better.

You've got to laugh. Never had anything against Wrexham but this shit recently is embarrasing. You could see how spoilt this team are by how they ripped into each other at the first sign of anything going wrong. Anyone who has played even at Sunday League level has played teams like that, who think they're so much better than everyone else.

Hope they get relegated.

Joy Division

I think they'll be fine this season, play-offs rather than automatics but they need to get a striker in soon to cover for Mullins absence

Joy Division

Ben Foster absolutely appalling for about 4 of the 5 MK Dons goals. Ripping into the defence for several of them when he really should have done better.

You've got to laugh. Never had anything against Wrexham but this shit recently is embarrasing. You could see how spoilt this team are by how they ripped into each other at the first sign of anything going wrong. Anyone who has played even at Sunday League level has played teams like that, who think they're so much better than everyone else.

Hope they get relegated.

The Ben Foster move there is interesting, a decision mostly based around his youtube channel and the more views he'll get from that. Also along with the fact there was a good feeling around the club during the promotion season, will be interesting to see how he's feeling once they start losing to teams like Barrow away without the comfort of being in premier league surroundings that he's been used to.

Reactions: AOM

Ccfcisparks

Hope they get relegated.
Looked like he was going down in slow motion for the 4th one. Think the novelty of having an ex Premier League keeper is going to wear off very soon.

David O'Day

Looked like he was going down in slow motion for the 4th one. Think the novelty of having an ex Premier League keeper is going to wear off very soon.
Their whole recruitment has been nowhere near what I thought it would be a couple of ancient former PL players and that's about it.

Nick

Administrator
Course the head lines are Wrexham beating a team in the league above on pens.

No other good results for lower league teams were there.

Brighton Sky Blue

Stevenage beat Watford who played the same team that smashed QPR. Seems more noteworthy to me.

no_loyalty

League two Gillingham beat Southampton 3-1.

David O'Day

To be fair the story on their result is a lng wat down the BBC's sports page, below Gillingham and Stevenage as well

SkyBlueSoul

The Daily Briefing from the Athletic referred to them as "Hollywood Wrexham" in their TV round up and I can't work out whether it was tongue in cheek or not, what with the Athletic being part of the New York Times.

clint van damme

Had 5live on and they didn't mention Wrexham main focus was Gillingham.

Users who are viewing this thread