X Factor (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

Has for The Sympathy Vote How long is daniel going to stay in with his we heard ALL about his wife at The Audition stage. It's getting silly now, He'll be gone next week.

Nick

Administrator
He is never going to win, he only went through because it was a song dedicated to his wife.

Bunnykins

I know That's what I'm saying The Show Don't seem to be about Singing abilitie's anymore. I fact it's going more along the lines of Which judge's will Win. So is it about The judges OR Contestants.

I mean Loui voted Scott out coz he was'nt HIS act.

Nick

Administrator
I know That's what I'm saying The Show Don't seem to be about Singing abilitie's anymore. I fact it's going more along the lines of Which judge's will Win. So is it about The judges OR Contestants.

I mean Loui voted Scott out coz he was'nt HIS act.

It has always been like that though!

skyblueprincess

I am going on the X factor next year!!!
i have put it off but i think the time has come !!!

Plz dont vote for JLS !!! they nice guys but they cant sing

Bunnykins

I STILL can't believe that Laura has gone. That WAS NOT Right :eek:

simmouk

Administrator
I have to say I don't watch X Factor, but on the occasion I channel hop and it appears on the screen, I ALWAYS see that Diana girl doing that thing with her left hand...holding it out in front of her with the front of her palm facing the camera, then turns it around, then back again...ALL THE TIME! DAMMIT!

Bunnykins

I know what you mean It's Sooooo Irritating and Last week when she was Singing she seemed to Growling into The Mike :confused:

simmouk

Administrator
If the X Factor winner is #1 at Christmas, I will cry a tear for the tradition of Xmas Number One. Ok, Mr Cowell, we get it, for 3 years running you've managed to get your X Factor winner at the top spot for Crimbo, well done! But please, give us a break! PLEASE! JUST ONE YEAR! Give me a crappy cheesy song by some bunch of nobodys - anything! Give me Terry Wogan! ANYTHING!

Bunnykins

:D:D Ditto Simmouk And THAT Song :eek: It's not The Style I thought would be good for The Final.

simmouk

Administrator
It happened. I knew it would. Everyone knew it would. Even those people who signed up for the many different groups of Facebook pledging their money to buy the Xmas single from anyone else but the X Factor woman - they knew it was going to be like this. It's a sad state of affairs. Next year, I propose that no other artist even bothers to release an Xmas song, for it is deemed fact that the X Factor warbeler will be crowned with Number 1. A little piece of me has died.

Bit too dramatic?! Actually, I couldn't give a rats arse! Purely because it was so inevitable, I'd just blocked it out of my head! So life continues! Roll on next years contestant, I shall ignore them also!

Bunnykins

JLS are coming To Coventry They are appearing a Icon but the under 16 night my Daughter is going.

Bunnykins

Who actually phones up and votes though? They might need to get out more ;)

Well I guess it's people who want someone to win who Calls :cool:

It's Entertaining enough And Addictive.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread