XL Bullies (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

except those who can’t be bothered won’t get one
In which they can be prosecuted heavily and much easier to remove the animals as the 'owners' have no legal proof of ownership. It's far from a perfect solution but it seems more workable than banning breeds IMO.

If you add in things like pet insurance, vets have to see the licence, breeders have to do the registering when selling an animal then lots of opportunities to check.

wingy

Might as well, we seem to have to jump every hoop as humans for things that allegedly benifit us.

JulianDarbyFTW

I saw a chap walking one yesterday. He was a well built guy, but the dog was pure muscle and was walking him rather than the other way round. The dog veered into the road and the guy nearly face-planted twice just trying to pull him back, all in the few seconds it took me to drive past. I don't know what the answer is, but then again, I don't understand the motivation for having a dog like that.

rob9872

These incidents more often or not happen in certain areas
They do, but why all of a sudden? These have been around for years and have had issues previously hut seems like a daily occurrence at present. Has it always been like this and only currently newsworthy or are the attacks on the increase? Surely you'd muzzle your own with recent media reports rather than risk it being put down unless you want to use it to hurt others.

Macca

They do, but why all of a sudden? These have been around for years and have had issues previously hut seems like a daily occurrence at present. Has it always been like this and only currently newsworthy or are the attacks on the increase? Surely you'd muzzle your own with recent media reports rather than risk it being put down unless you want to use it to hurt others.

Definitely new with this breed but it was the same back In the day with Rotties. Just scummy behaviour by people who barely have the intelligence to live. I’ve drawn on my face and have a killer dog, I’m nails

rob9872

Definitely new with this breed but it was the same back In the day with Rotties. Just scummy behaviour by people who barely have the intelligence to live. I’ve drawn on my face and have a killer dog, I’m nails
They will probably go back to those I imagine as Rotties are still allowed I think.

JulianDarbyFTW

I'm a dog owner, but it's a Shih-Tzu, and even then it's small for its breed. She still has very sharp teeth, and for some reason hates men with beards and moustaches, and people in hi-viz. She doesn't have enough muscle to actually bite - more of a playful nip - but if she had the muscle and given half a chance she'd eat half of the Village People.

Macca

I'm a dog owner, but it's a Shih-Tzu, and even then it's small for its breed. She still has very sharp teeth, and for some reason hates men with beards and moustaches, and people in hi-viz. She doesn't have enough muscle to actually bite - more of a playful nip - but if she had the muscle and given half a chance she'd eat half of the Village People.

Ooooh wouldn’t we all?

Nuskyblue

I'd imagine there is a fair amount of mistaken identity in these seemingly daily occurrences.

Saddlebrains

Lets just call it for what it is, Chav dogs owned by Chav scum who want to look hard.

I feel for the dogs in a way, they didn't ask to be bred this way, they didn't ask to be trained to be vicious by their scumbag owners who want to look solid because they cant fight sleep, but at the same time, they need to be muzzled and kept in check because they are fucking brutal animals

On a side note, but in these attacks, has no one ever thought to run up and absolutely volley the dog top bins? Surely that works as a hard boot to the gut for the dog would surely cause it pain and shock and it would release no?

Users who are viewing this thread