£5 tickets for Accrington - Community Day (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Had a look on ticket master and it's looking very full at the moment. If the north and south stands are full then I can't see where 7,000 empty seats are.

2500 empty seats in the away end, 2000 empty seats for segregation and probably 1500 left available online at the moment. The rest will be the likes of block 13 and 12 which they probably have left closed for now.

pusbccfc

With a large crowd of kids plus health and safety I think 28,000 will be the limit ? Those walking up on the day to pay at turnstiles will be stuck in long queues, and many may get turned away ?

I think it will be limited because of the away end and not being able to put home fans in the blocks near due to the concourse layout.

Adge

The atmosphere is dependent on a few matters, with fans in Block 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 I’m hoping the atmosphere will carry across.

I’m going to try and keep things as simple as possible on Saturday, to maintain an atmosphere that all fans can get involved in and that carries across the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No drum please! Do us a favour and fire it into the canal on the way.

Johnnythespider

If there's loads of kids going to be there it will be very hard to spot if the DKE twins are in the stadium.
Indeed, my lad mistook one of the mascots for one of them the other week, oh how i laughed.

Adge

Really? About 20 people join in under the scoreboard. Was next to the drum at Wembley aswell and the general feeling was that it was just annoying.

shmmeee

I like a drum generally, but could see if you’re right next to it it’d piss you off.

Cavan O'Doherty

Really? About 20 people join in under the scoreboard. Was next to the drum at Wembley aswell and the general feeling was that it was just annoying.
I don't like it when it's at an away game as I feel the atmosphere is much better without it, but at home without the drum it would be more of a morgue than it already is.

italiahorse

2500 empty seats in the away end, 2000 empty seats for segregation and probably 1500 left available online at the moment. The rest will be the likes of block 13 and 12 which they probably have left closed for now.

Why is our segregation always bigger than clubs like Man U etc ?

Londonccfcfan

Accrington are in block 8 (who will bring 500 max), which leaves blocks 7, 6, 5, 4 and half of 8 empty = 3500ish seats.

Then if you add in segregation (500ish seats) + however many are left to sell in the East and West stands, you're well on the way to the 7000 shortfall.

Segregation will be one block. Wouldn’t need more than for Accrington , who aren’t bringing many and aren’t known for trouble.

RugbyCov

Segregation will be one block. Wouldn’t need more than for Accrington , who aren’t bringing many and aren’t known for trouble.
I agree, that's why I estimated 500ish for segregation. However I know some Accy fans and they've been allocated block 8, therefore I'm guessing that disappointingly leaves blocks 4, 5, 6 and 7 empty. I also agree with others, for matches like this, segregation should be no more than a few columns of seats.

On a side note, Accrington have a small but brilliant set of fans who will only add to the atmosphere. Fingers crossed for a decent City performance to match.

Otis

Weather for Saturday looks like it's pissing it down fricking hope not it might put quite a few off.
A lot warmer though. Been around the 3-5°, but the BBC is predicting 9° on Saturday.

That is going to seem practically balmy if it comes to fruition.

coop

I thought the 14k free tickets were behind both goals.There is plenty of tickets towads the front of most blocks still available.

Londonccfcfan

I agree, that's why I estimated 500ish for segregation. However I know some Accy fans and they've been allocated block 8, therefore I'm guessing that disappointingly leaves blocks 4, 5, 6 and 7 empty. I also agree with others, for matches like this, segregation should be no more than a few columns of seats.

On a side note, Accrington have a small but brilliant set of fans who will only add to the atmosphere. Fingers crossed for a decent City performance to match.

One block is about 1k each, so that's definitely 1500 tickets not going on sale. if you add the 500 spare for Accy.

Lets see, its going to be fascinating to see how many actually turn up. whatever its going to be different.

Londonccfcfan

A lot warmer though. Been around the 3-5°, but the BBC is predicting 9° on Saturday.

That is going to seem practically balmy if it comes to fruition.
like you can take any notice of a weather forecast in Uk on a Wednesday for a forecast for Saturday! lol

pusbccfc

Surely they could move the Stanley fans into a compact block at the last minute?

I guess the big problem is the concourse, I don't think there is any way of segregating it. Same with the turnstiles.

Otis

Because of the few knob heads near the score board who run towards the away fans every time we score I would imagine
I think we need to make it like Raiders of the Lost Ark and Indy running away from all sorts of dangers.

Just get Wasps to install a giant runaway boulder, blow pipes, spikes shooting out of the floor and giant hurdles between us and the away fans.

Would be great fun to watch and obviously those who get killed won't be doing it again in a hurry.

chiefdave

Why is our segregation always bigger than clubs like Man U etc ?
Why can you never open the whole of the South Stand?
As well as the segregation required by the SAG, the South Stand concourse capacity is not large enough to safely accommodate the number of seats/people in the South Stand.
Why do CCFC have more blocks of segregation than other clubs?
The level of segregation between home and away fans is a decision made by the Safety Advisory Group, not CCFC.
The Safety Advisory Group is run by the building control department at CCC.

Users who are viewing this thread