Match Thread ⚽️ Cardiff City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I think we deserved that.

Apart from their disallowed goal they did nothing. We had Vik’s sitter early on, but the bar and that great header chance towards the end.

Grendel

Paxman II

Your best players start if fit. it's important Gus knows he is one of our best players. Too early for O'Hare and Kelly, so hamer in Allen to lose out. The question is how do we fit Palmer in if Eccles plays? Would like Palmer in the number 10 roll.

stay_up_skyblues

If Gus is to come back in I’d be tempted to play him in the 10 and retain Eccles. His willingness to shoot from distance and reasonable skill at it would actually suit the role. But then that’s harsh on Palmer who worked his bollocks off today. Nice problems to have really.

jackdg

Incredible win, albeit low on quality!

The mindset change is huge though isn’t it, the Eccles performance coupled with Hamer back, Kelly near and O’Hare to come now feels like a good group for the Championship.

Perryccfc

Midfield were decent but lacked quality. Having said that I don’t think Hamer should be straight back in. Cannot wait to see O’Hare back.

PVA

Does anyone, apart from the WUMs, seriously think that team with O'Hare and Hamer in gets relegated?

I just don't see it at all.

stay_up_skyblues

Waghorns stepovers and cross for Bidwell header showed he still has that bit of quality at this level.

Palmer grafted when he came on, was good seeing him get stuck in.

For as long as Godden isn’t getting any service you could make an argument that Waghorn ought to get a start alongside Vik.

Grendel

Does anyone, apart from the WUMs, seriously think that team with O'Hare and Hamer in gets relegated?

I just don't see it at all.

I didn’t think with Hadji and Thompson (who were better players by the way) we would so why you keep banging this drum I don’t know.

PVA

I didn’t think with Hadji and Thompson (who were better players by the way) we would so why you keep banging this drum I don’t know.

Hadji and Thompson were better players than O'Hare and Hamer?

Wow any more incredible insights you can share with us?

Users who are viewing this thread