Match Thread ⚽️ Cardiff City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Hadji and Thompson were better players than O'Hare and Hamer?

Wow any more incredible insights you can share with us?

the point it’s a lazy argument - it’s ignoring the reasons we were relegated then and last time in the championship

Brighton Sky Blue

Does anyone, apart from the WUMs, seriously think that team with O'Hare and Hamer in gets relegated?

I just don't see it at all.

It will get interesting should Bidwell or one of the CBs get injured. The first XI at its strongest, no I don't think it does. But over a whole season with very little depth we'll need to be luckier with injuries than we have so far.

torchomatic

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I’d tell you but the wife started talking about cooking tea when it was kicking off. He told the caller to “grow up” was about all I heard in the end

And when the caller "Phil" called Clive out, they cut him off.

Grendel

I think the bulk of the latter can be ascribed to the idiot of a manager we had in charge

Answer this. If Gyokeres has an injury on Wednesday and he is out for the season - what are the chances?

Brighton Sky Blue

Answer this. If Gyokeres has an injury on Wednesday and he is out for the season - what are the chances?

You know what I think of our chances without him. I was on about the Thorn relegation which I assumed you were on about too

Grendel

You know what I think of our chances without him. I was on about the Thorn relegation which I assumed you were on about too

No it’s getting rid of the key striker - Keane and Juke

Grendel

And I agree with you that if we sell Gyo this season we'll go down. Preaching to the converted

it’s a response to @PVA - you can survive without hamer (definitely) and o hare - as we see in the last 4 games - but without him we are fucked

PVA

you did of course say once we should retain Biamou and send him back to Brighton

I said that if Robins preferred Biamou (which he did at the time) then there's little point in keeping him.

Look I know you're disappointed we won today but there's no need to make things up to prove whatever point it is you're trying to make

pusbccfc

Wouldn't help but our shot conversion rate will be a lot higher. He is missing more chances than O'Hare now.

stay_up_skyblues

It looked it when the Cardiff player headed the ball forward.

It did on the replay tbf. What I didn’t understand is that the lino didn’t appear to flag until after the ref had spoken to him. If that’s right and it was offside then the ref gave it. Is he even allowed to call offside?

Grendel

Why is Boosh banned - it’s ridiculous he’s clearly just going to make accounts every day. Is hardly offensive either

Brighton Sky Blue

It did on the replay tbf. What I didn’t understand is that the lino didn’t appear to flag until after the ref had spoken to him. If that’s right and it was offside then the ref gave it. Is he even allowed to call offside?

Yes he is. He'll have suspected that the goalscorer was in an offside position and will have clarified with the lineo

Users who are viewing this thread