Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Norwich City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Jan (1 Viewer)

Otis

Dabo clearly has an issue.
He shouldn't play again until it's sorted and if it can't be sorted we need to let him go.
I hope itcan because a fit and firing Dabo is an asset.
Agree

There is something clearly not right with him. He seems fine with the ball at his feet, but he can't seem to turn and is now easily beaten for pace. It's like his feet are in concrete at times.

It's like a different player now with him.

clint van damme

Robins has an obsession with playing him though. See derby or when he dropped a cb to play him there.

Yeah, he's not doing the player any favours. And it's one of the few positions where we've got someone on the bench who can come in and do a job.

MAFF

Robins has an obsession with playing him though. See derby or when he dropped a cb to play him there.
yeah and he keeps trying him at centre back even though we've seen it doesn't work (see forest & wba at home last season)

Kieranp96

I completely agree. Both Dabo and BNC were truly awful yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
In Dabos defence we was playing 3 at the back and bnc never once tracked backed and kept pulling out dabo but tbh non of the players on that pitch had a good game, only one who did his job was sheaf and he still had a shit game

Kieranp96

One thing from yesterday I noticed is every time pukki was running to the byline he always had someone to cut it back to every single time yet when cov are attacking and someone is by the byline there is never anyone in the box 9/10 times.

Otis

Why don’t we start Burroughs at right back?
Dunno why he got dropped anyway
Maybe it is that experience thing again. He does add to a young back line if Doyle is in there too. 🤷 I can only think that, that is Robins' thinking.

Otis

Not sure on that. I would say Bidwell is good enough for the Championship and Sheaf definitely is. McFazdean has been good enough too.

Jury is probably still out on Palmer and Panzo and Doyle. I think Doyle will be a really good player, but he's still learning isn't he. Needs more time.

Seaside-Skyblue

yeah and he keeps trying him at centre back even though we've seen it doesn't work (see forest & wba at home last season)
Yep playing him at CB has not only not worked, it's usually a horror show. He was getting a lot of criticism from fans around me which I honestly never like to see and its part of it but he just doesn't play that position very well. Not his fault in many ways, hard to judge Dabo when he's playing there...but this is also an out of form Dabo too so I'm not sure what that decision was all about.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
In Dabos defence we was playing 3 at the back and bnc never once tracked backed and kept pulling out dabo but tbh non of the players on that pitch had a good game, only one who did his job was sheaf and he still had a shit game
No we weren't. It was a back 4

Users who are viewing this thread