Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Norwich City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Jan (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Discuss the ⚽️ Coventry City vs Norwich City match, tactics and predictions :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Good news for Saturday the prolific Cashman is back at the club, if we don’t bring at least one in before Saturday we will lose three one.

shmmeee

0-3

Wilson
Rose Doyle Panzo
Norton-Cuffy Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Palmer Allen
Vik

Its gonna be grim.

alexccfc99

Tough game, Wagner is a good coach I think, they’ll want to make up for lost time as they should be up there with Burnley and Sheff Utd realistically

On another note, I quite like Norwich! They seem a humble bunch, they are one of the bigger clubs in the League but they don’t harp on about it - I hope they go up

Tommo1993

As a team who never wins at Deepdale, we’ll probably go and beat a top 6 team who just won there quite handsomely.

lord_garrincha

Hopefully (but unlikely), JWE is fit to play with BNC. I would like to play 2 attacking WBs & go for it rather than sitting back and waiting for defeat.

Would prefer this and Bidwell at CB than letting Panzo walk back into the team.

letsallsingtogether

Play like we did against Burnley shoot a bit more then we will win easy.

CV22SBA

They absolutely battered us at Carrow Road from start to finish. This was the game MR decided Walker was a better option to play upfront on his own and luckily it only lasted until half time...... Thank god that never happened again! I hope they don't bring their drummer, what was his name again? ;-)

I think they will be still buzzing from the last match and the new manager effect 0.2 :-(

slowpoke

Tough game v Norwich always is, be interesting if we have new face or faces on board, we will create openings but need to be more positive up front,I expect a tight game but think we can sneak a 1-0.

Offhegoes

They absolutely battered us at Carrow Road from start to finish. This was the game MR decided Walker was a better option to play upfront on his own and luckily it only lasted until half time...... Thank god that never happened again! I hope they don't bring their drummer, what was his name again? ;-)

I think they will be still buzzing from the last match and the new manager effect 0.2 :-(
Not sure about that. We caused them lots of problems in the 1st half, and Fadz had a goal harshly ruled out. Vik should of scored early on in the 2nd which would of made it 2-1. We were at our lowest ebb at that point, lack of match time due to the pitch fiasco etc. Walker starting was a real head scratcher though.

CV22SBA

Not sure about that. We caused them lots of problems in the 1st half, and Fadz had a goal harshly ruled out. Vik should of scored early on in the 2nd which would of made it 2-1. We were at our lowest ebb at that point, lack of match time due to the pitch fiasco etc. Walker starting was a real head scratcher though.
I think our 39% possession and 1 shot on target tells the real story.

Grendel

I wasn't aware the Huddersfield game is now next Saturday

Old Warwickshire lad

I will miss it at such short notice ( booked last minute holiday).
But it’s the sensible thing to do, more time for players to recover between games.
And hopefully a bigger crowd, son in law can use my season ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread