Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Norwich City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Jan (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

The second? No it was clearly Viks. Right in front of me.

It wasn't.

Sky have replayed it about 5 times and it's clearly Palmers goal when you see the correct angle. It looks like it is from every angle until it's to the right behind the goal and you clearly see it's Palmers.

PVA

That angle is eclipsed by the Norwich player, which is why it is so hard to tell.

I don't know how anyone can be 100% either way.

The top angle shows Palmer making contact with the ball, Vik's foot is nowhere near it

In the second one yes the Norwich player is in the way, but the ball has just been struck and again you can see Vik's foot is again nowhere near it

It's totally clear cut for me

Not that it really matters 😂

joefannon1

Hopefully this clears up any doubt
d04a36e184f6351966d9b879866822e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCFCSteve

Surprised Panzos not playing. Might’ve had an iffy game or two but better than a lot of that. Look so open. Hopefully robins can sort it out second half

Grendel

Agreed, in the run up to the first he lost the ball very weakly and then just didn't do anything. They went down the other end and won a corner

Which is him all over no back tracking ever

Finham

Omg what the hell is wrong with people. “Nah it was right in front of me” despite literal video evidence of it being palmer

Absolutely mental
I guess they haven't seen the evidence, like me. My video shows that Palmer smacked it in with a foot that was nowhere near the ball...?

shmmeee

Norton Cuffey has no defensive ability at all so I can’t see how we would ever play a back 3 with him as wing back Dabo hadn’t done that bad but it’s a real struggle he looks like pace has gone

Midfield poor as well - hamer having worst game for a while and Palmer just not moving enough. Allen has done the gritty stuff and sheaf ok

odd game they could have been out of sight

We are playing a back three with him as WB

Otis

I don't think we are too far away form being a good side. Just need a keeper, a right back/wing back, two CB's, a goalscoring midfielder and a striker.

Then we'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread