Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Queens Park Rangers Match Thread - Saturday 12th Nov (1 Viewer)

itsabuzzard

After an all-conquering pre-season, you just knew it was too good to be true, and sure enough we hit the ground face-first. The transformation over the past few weeks has been phenomenal, and at times I could barely hear Clive and Oggy on the tranny today, such was the wall of noise created by the Sky Blue faithful. Superb. Grinning like a Cheshire cat. Can it get any better? What awaits in December?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

kg82

QPR didn’t worry me once in that game. That’s unusual, there’s normally a chance or a period in the game where I’m thinking the other team should’ve got back into it. Were we that good or were they just toothless?

Philosorapter

After an all-conquering pre-season, you just knew it was too good to be true, and sure enough we hit the ground face-first. The transformation over the past few weeks has been phenomenal, and at times I could barely hear Clive and Oggy on the tranny today, such was the wall of noise created by the Sky Blue faithful. Superb. Grinning like a Cheshire cat. Can it get any better? What awaits in December?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Good seeing you back mate, you had a few of us quite worried.

clint van damme

QPR didn’t worry me once in that game. That’s unusual, there’s normally a chance or a period in the game where I’m thinking the other team should’ve got back into it. Were we that good or were they just toothless?

Watford are the omly team that have really troubled us since Blackpool.

SIR ERNIE

They don’t think in those terms. A big offer and they’re gone.

Historically yes but this is different, a completely different situation to anything before. The quality, the performances, results, momentum, support are like nothing experienced in a generation.

It's a huge opportunity for owners of a championship club.

CDK

Historically yes but this is different, a completely different situation to anything before. The quality, the performances, results, momentum, support are like nothing experienced in a generation.

It's a huge opportunity for owners of a championship club.
Will our owners recognise it.

skyblu3sk

Still buzzing this morning. Anyone who comes in to the team seems to slot in to place and know their role. What I'm most impressed with is just how little threat we let them have.

Brighton Sky Blue

Some surprisingly nice comments but then you get ‘die Coventry, just die’ 😂😂😂 it’s a strange obsession

I’ve got nothing against them at all. Usually great people up there and completely football obsessed. So it’s a shame some on both sides have bought into a ‘rivalry’ that isn’t really one

CDK

My view as well,a sensible board would at least would resist selling anybody and let the manager sign a couple of players to achieve the ambition of robins.
Dave boddy seems to have drifted back to former years high S.T sales with even less budget for a manager.He is sisu in a smooth suit,disgusted I am.

Brighton Sky Blue

Gyokeres, Hamer, O'Hare and Sheaf cost a combined ~£3m so IF Robins gets a chunk of any Gyokeres sale to spend I'm confident he'll make some good additions to the squad.

The problem would be trying to find a powerful goal scoring number 9 in January. They come at a premium anyway, never mind in that particular window.

Brighton Sky Blue

The lad from Reading Lucas Jaoa?

Turns 30 next year. Looking around Europe, Sydney van Hooijdonk looks interesting. On loan at Heerenveen again from Bologna, plays in a similar style to Gyo and decent goal scoring numbers. Bologna got him for free a few years ago and I think were willing to sell in the summer.

steve cooper

Turns 30 next year. Looking around Europe, Sydney van Hooijdonk looks interesting. On loan at Heerenveen again from Bologna, plays in a similar style to Gyo and decent goal scoring numbers. Bologna got him for free a few years ago and I think were willing to sell in the summer.
If he is as good as his dad was, would be a super signing. and will know about the area.

Users who are viewing this thread