Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 1st Apr (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

He was absolutely terrible against Stoke yet people are putting him down as man of the match, which I don't quite understand.

He went on a few runs in the second half, which came to nothing, but was an absolute passenger for most of the game, especially the first half. Granted no one really gets any credit, but there is still something with Sheaf that I admit I am not seeing when he plays. At least not at the frequency that some other fans do.

He was decent in the second half to be fair. First half though was crap. Would have still been a 5 rating for me, too much damage done in that first half.

Johhny Blue

We all make mistakes, the one thing that bothers me is that there is zero attempt to try and get back. Yeah the guy is quick and long gone but if the keeper makes a 1 on 1 save... Dabo should be there to clean up or at least add some sort of pressure. Standing with your arm in the air is not defending. play to the whistle and all that.
A move made famous by Jeff Blockley

Offhegoes

He was decent in the second half to be fair. First half though was crap. Would have still been a 5 rating for me, too much damage done in that first half.
Everyone was utter shit in the first half apart from perhaps Wilson who made 2 great saves, but probably should of done more for the 1st goal seeing it back. I thought Eccles was probably the pick of our midfield 1st half but he got hooked off at half time so Robins obviously didn't agree. I love Matty Godden but we're playing him in the wrong role. He's not a target man, but the amount of balls lumped up to him was unbelievable. I think Stoke really exposed our lack of attacking midfielders We have no-one who can link the play with Palmer, Allen and O'Hare missing.

Users who are viewing this thread