Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 1st Apr (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

I'm a STH but the people who attend only the odd game have as much say as we all do, you absolute fuckin prick. Anyone calling any of our supporters day trippers need to have a word with themselves. Personal financial situations could be the cause and you judge this, you can afford to be here often yet those who can't...you're "sick of the negative day trippers" ?? Fuckin massive nobhead
Nice reasonable reply. Obviously day trippers is a bit harsh but why is it when we pull in an extra few thousand the atmosphere seems toxic? People around me were getting panicked and stressed with the players after 5 mins. Constantly shouting forward. Booing at half time is mad, we were shite today but that's no reason to boo like that

David O'Day

Five years ago today we lost 6-2 at home to Yeovil. Lots of people including myself thought that was the season over. That turned out alright in the end didn’t it
Jesus I'd just out of therapy for that

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t want to go through all the comments as it will make me sad but was the second goal onside or was he off.

slondonskyblue

Probably mentioned already, but very odd that two senior players in Bidwell and McFazdean got taken off at halftime. When I would have preferred Dabo came off. Was there words said?

Old Warwickshire lad

Nice reasonable reply. Obviously day trippers is a bit harsh but why is it when we pull in an extra few thousand the atmosphere seems toxic? People around me were getting panicked and stressed with the players after 5 mins. Constantly shouting forward. Booing at half time is mad, we were shite today but that's no reason to boo like that
The booing at half time was a disgrace. If you don’t want to shout encouragement fine,but don’t start fookin booing.
If you really need to boo,go to a pantomime. Mind you it would be easy to mistake today…………………. nah not going there.

Terry Gibson's perm

The difference on their second goal was that he seemed to keep into his own half and ran into our half using his pace ,Godden who have been standing offside and coming back as all his pace has gone.

GaryPendrysEyes

I mean the ‘daytripper’ thing is a bit embarrassing. We had about 500 extra kids and families and about the same older blokes in the north stand. The boos were from our diehard fans in the east stand who were just up for the game and wanting us to just maybe make a playoff place. Pissed off how weak and gutless our performance was.
Games are at that intensity every game in the premiership. If you want to get there you better man up and be a real professional.

skyblu3sk

do you know where i can report an attempted owl rape?
Owl Reaction GIF by Honda

stupot07

Just seen this angle on twitter, ball has already left the passers foot, so is half a second late, and Dabo had already started to step up. For me, he is very likely on at the point the pass was played.
f8511de79f65d4b14e819c54ebb9e44a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

That bold headed bloke , Smallbone , they had in the centre of the park, I would say was the best player I’ve seen at the CBS this season.

He was absolutely everywhere today, it did feel at times they had an extra player on the pitch. His set piece delivery was first class aswell.

It was actually quite enjoyable to watch him play but by 60 minutes I’d had enough of him 😂

letsallsingtogether

That bold headed bloke , Smallbone , they had in the centre of the park, I would say was the best player I’ve seen at the CBS this season.

He was absolutely everywhere today, it did feel at times they had an extra player on the pitch. His set piece delivery was first class aswell.

It was actually quite enjoyable to watch him play but by 60 minutes I’d had enough of him 😂
Have to agree stood out a mile from anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread