Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 1st Apr (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Thought Stoke were good , but we weren't hard to beat today

pusbccfc

Wages have nothing to do with the fact our players can't pass the ball between themselves, switch off at the first opportunity, and flap a match in such an embarrassing manner.

They're professional footballers.

Against better professional footballers?

NorthernWisdom

We would almost certainly have gone for a box today, injuries permitting. Even then though that doesn't excuse so many players letting themselves down.
Spine has been poor. Midfield been on the piss with Sheaf's new contract bonus? Centre backs taking an eternity to play the ball and then pass it to opposition when they do. Don;t want to be too hard on the forwards with the service they've had, but neither Godden nor Gyokeres did anything first half. Gyokeres a little better second half, but still poor.

Brighton Sky Blue

Spine has been poor. Midfield been on the piss with Sheaf's new contract bonus? Centre backs taking an eternity to play the ball and then pass it to opposition when they do. Don;t want to be too hard on the forwards with the service they've had, but neither Godden nor Gyokeres did anything first half. Gyokeres a little better second half, but still poor.
Forced an excellent save at 0-2, then fluffed a rebound at the same scoreline. We had plenty of chances to get the third goal and if we had, I think we'd have gone on to get something funnily enough.

It is hopefully a huge smack of reality for all of them today.

Evo1883

Funny results today PROVE that the international break simply takes it out of some teams and they lose the momentum they have .

Stoke have come back well fair enough , about 5 others in and around us haven't

mark82

Let's be honest , I'm not even sure this is an argument any of us have the energy for ..

Godden and walker are not the reason we lost so heavily today

At least it'll make it easier to get tickets for the next few weeks.

Blind-Faith

Left on 76 minutes, first time ever that’s happened. Not the fact we lost, the performance was atrocious and frankly embarrassing.

Any stoke fan there today will be wondering how we’re so high in the table? It really was Sunday league stuff

steve101

Couldn't Wilson have been braver with the first goal? I am sure he could have got something on it, had he done so. The start of the rot.

Evo1883

I don't know what's going to happen ..

Swansea away is always a tough fixture for us , can well and truly be over by Friday evening , but knowing city we go there and win ..

Users who are viewing this thread