Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Swansea City Match Thread - Saturday 17th Dec (3 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

Listening to CWR on way home yesterday somebody said that we were 3-0 up against Brighton at home in 1980 and ended up drawing 3-3. Apparently we conceded all in in the last couple of minutes and 1 Brighton player ( I think Clive said Gordon Smith) scored all of them. Jim Brown confirmed the details.
Pretty sure I would have been there but can’t honestly remember any of that.

I remember it. Think it was one of Tommy Hutch's last games for us & Mark Hateley scored a screamer. Saturday's game was very similar with us being in complete control, then having that feeling of inevitability that they were going to score with every attack.

WestEndAgro

I remember it. Think it was one of Tommy Hutch's last games for us & Mark Hateley scored a screamer. Saturday's game was very similar with us being in complete control, then having that feeling of inevitability that they were going to score with every attack.
I was at this one, top tier of the West stand, I remember it well because we had a family of Brighton fans in the row in front squawking like Seagulls all game.

Users who are viewing this thread