Match Thread ⚽️ Huddersfield Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Mar (5 Viewers)

Woolly68

“What pub is everyone heading to?”

“Spoons”

“Im going with:
Wilson
McNally McFadz Doyle
BNC Bidwell
Burroughs Hamer Eccles
Godden Gyokeres”

Anyone else think we may lose heavily if this happens before kick off?

napolimp

Wilson
McNally Fadz Doyle
BNC Hamer Eccles Bidwell
Maguire
Godden Gyok

Now all I have to do is sit back and watch Blackburn lose.

Macca

I totally understand the notion of keeping our best CDM at CDM, but unless we play 2 up we don’t have any AM options who have ever scored (might be wrong).

If Hudds mark Gyok out of the game, who is our scoring threat? Allen got into great positions and if he had more confidence/ability would have hit many more. O’Hare was similar in that regard, in front of goal loads of opportunities but just couldn’t convert.

I’ve seen that Godden has done a pre-match interview which means that it might be that MR intends to start him. 3-5-2 is my guess.

They aren’t going to mark a 67 million striker out the game

Great_Expectations

Going to be tougher than expected and we all know it’ll be horrible hoofball and dirty tactics.

However, despite our massively bad luck with injuries we have the team to win. I would stick to the formation too, as it does work, but I would prefer the unknown Maguire in a 10, rather than JWE who doesn’t even take up the space, we just carry him. I wouldn’t mind Burroughs there either, I don’t think he’s a 10 but positionally he’d be better. Although I want him at RWB. Suggestions of pushing Hamer to 10 are mental IMO.

Wilson

McNally McFadzean Doyle
Burroughs Hamer MaguireEccles Bidwell
Walker Gyokeres

Happy_Martian

Did anyone see the Cov team coach arrive at the ground ? What colour track suits were the players wearing ? Would be interesting to know as I'm not sure which of our kits wouldn't have some clash with Huddersfield's home one.

Sick Boy

BNC and JWE both scare me, I’d honestly rather have Burroughs and Bidwell.

Maybe it’s just BNC that scares me and then when JWE comes on I get them mixed up cause they look the same but either way, they make me nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look nothing like each other, ffs.

Skybluedownunder

Maguire has really got to be shithouse if they are starting Howley over a player with bags of experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

Brave team selection by bring in Howley.

Side notes say 442 but it does look like a more natural

3 at back
2 WB
3 MF
2 ST

Maybe it’ll switch up as the match goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread