Match Thread ⚽️ Leicester City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Sunday 6th Aug (1 Viewer)

Grendel

If we lose to one of the league favourites on the opening day can we Try and avoid a huge meltdown ?

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

skyblu3sk

Give her the big elbow , not being funny but my last wife said to me if you go to the game we are finished . OK it cost me £125k in the end . I will die a happy sky blue . Grow a pair and get your ticket back , you only live once #PUSB . No woman is bigger than CCFC
Sounds like you were such a catch!

skyblu3sk

That’s true.

Only consideration from me as to needing a good start is that the league is a lot harder this year and the play offs won’t be as low as 69 points

Meaning a slow start will be harder to recover from
Weren't we bottom of the table in October? I think we can chill out a little one or two games to gel wouldn't be the end of the world.

Tile Hill Phil

Give her the big elbow , not being funny but my last wife said to me if you go to the game we are finished . OK it cost me £125k in the end . I will die a happy sky blue . Grow a pair and get your ticket back , you only live once #PUSB . No woman is bigger than CCFC
Ha ha reminds me of a few years back when I bought my wife home after an operation. I sat her down made her a brew and put the tv on. Then she seen me getting ready to go out. Where you going she said. To the match i said. She weren’t happy but i said I fell in love with CCFC before you. 30 years later we’re still together and she knows now not to arrange things that clash with seeing the City 👍

its a buzzard

Ha ha reminds me of a few years back when I bought my wife home after an operation. I sat her down made her a brew and put the tv on. Then she seen me getting ready to go out. Where you going she said. To the match i said. She weren’t happy but i said I fell in love with CCFC before you. 30 years later we’re still together and she knows now not to arrange things that clash with seeing the City
Another one...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Ok let’s get back on track with a new Leics song. We gavent got wasps or SISU to hate anymore so I’m going with.

Fuck Tigers, fuck Gok Wan, fuck showaddywaddy and kasabien too

Wanted Willie Thorne in there but I couldn’t get it to fit. 🤷🏻

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ok let’s get back on track with a new Leics song. We gavent got wasps or SISU to hate anymore so I’m going with.

Fuck Tigers, fuck Gok Wan, fuck showaddywaddy and kasabien too

Wanted Willie Thorne in there but I couldn’t get it to fit. 🤷🏻

And fuck Lineker.

Manchester_sky_blue

Does no one else think this one's got dour 1 all draw written all over it? Local derby, relegated side and league favourites Vs the defeated play off finalists, both sides spent money and expectations are high. Has so much promise ...... So naturally we will both shit ourselves and play out 90 mins of tedium.

AFCCOVENTRY

As long as we give our all tomorrow. I’m realistic it will take a little while for all our new players to bed in as a team. So I’m not going to get flustered if we lose.

Mucca Mad Boys

Late for what? Like, as in, he probably signed days before but I'd imagine there's things to prepare, syncing with the other club etc before it's announced to the fans which is the end of the process.

Just don't understand how it could be late for anything.
It was announced ‘later’ than the 12:00 deadline on Friday to be available for tomorrow. Hence the confusion amongst some people in knowing whether or not he’s available or not.

Granted, that wasn’t exactly clear from my post. Hope that clears it up!

PurpleBin

It was announced ‘later’ than the 12:00 deadline on Friday to be available for tomorrow. Hence the confusion amongst some people in knowing whether or not he’s available or not.

Granted, that wasn’t exactly clear from my post. Hope that clears it up!

Surely the EFL registration isn't in line with social media posts though is what I'm getting at if you're with me? Could have been done days before.

jimmyhillsfanclub

You should see my mother-In- law....

TomRad85

I saw their fans on Twitter saying they were glad they had signed their two strikers rather than paying the fee for Wright
That Rangers team looks worse every year, definitely a bottom half Championship team that. Surprised Barisic is still there and Hagi is good if he's ever fit but generally it looks pretty shite.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread