Match Thread ⚽️ Queens Park Rangers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Apr (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Hamer 2 assists and a goal. One of the best players to play at this level for many, many years.

TomRad85

Millwall run in not difficult but all teams below us have harder run ins.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paul Anthony

Absolutely fantastic result.

We're still in this. It's so tight in there, any slip ups are going to be costly. Blackburn game would be a massive one to win.

Paxman II

More comfortable in the end but the result was expected. Can Hull do us a favour? It's so close and we are definately in it. Cue Grendal to come and put a damper on things.......

stay_up_skyblues

Fucking 6th this late in the season. Only lost (I think) one in twelve. All with three number 10s out injured, no pitch for the start of the season, a potential eviction and a change in ownership. What a colossal fucking effort from the management and team. I think if MR propositioned me in the gents I’d genuinely have to take a moment to think.

And I backed Gyo first, city to win by two or more goals and Gus to have a shot on target. It’s a good day.

Frostie

Yeah but he made a couple of mistakes in the first half, which means he's 'not at the level'
His use of the ball wasn't great first half but he was still good off it with more ball recoveries than anyone else.
Second half he was very good.

Happy_Martian

More comfortable in the end but the result was expected. Can Hull do us a favour? It's so close and we are definately in it. Cue Grendal to come and put a damper on things.......

I'm hoping so. I've put so many bets on Blackburn to score a dozen or more that if they do, I'm rich. If they don't, I'll be extremely happy*

* Please see signature for explanation

Tommo1993

Criminal from Ainsworth, some pretty decent firepower and he’s got them playing shitty route one.

SBT

We looked pretty ordinary for most of the game, but we have the difference makers to pull results out of nowhere. Hamer was incredible today - would love to see his heat map, he was everywhere. His ability to anticipate chances to win the ball back high up the field is huge.

Beat Blackburn and it’s in our hands - an incredible achievement from Robins and the team given the setbacks we’ve dealt with.

Users who are viewing this thread