Match Thread ⚽️ Queens Park Rangers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Apr (2 Viewers)

Boosh

No, but he is also there to be a professional. Not the first time he’s been a bit of a dick to him post game either.
In fairness I heard a lot worse from our own fans. The person next to me today was screaming saying Gyo had ‘checked out’ and was ‘lazy’. They also called him greedy and said ‘premier league you’re having a laugh’. Of course I’ve left out the expletives in those quotes. I had to remind them to treat people with kindness numerous times

baldy

In fairness I heard a lot worse from our own fans. The person next to me today was screaming saying Gyo had ‘checked out’ and was ‘lazy’. They also called him greedy and said ‘premier league you’re having a laugh’. Of course I’ve left out the expletives in those quotes. I had to remind them to treat people with kindness numerous times

How have you not been smacked round the head yet? This ‘treat them with kindness’ bollocks you continously spout is actually quite worrying

David O'Day

Were you both listening to the game on the same radio?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Boosh

Were you both listening to the game on the same radio?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Never listened to a game on the radio in my life, in fact don’t own one. Serious question does anyone use radios anymore I know they were popular years ago? I thought they died off like newspapers.

TewkesburySkyBlue

Just watching Notts ( playing very well by the way) and reflecting on how far we've come since THE game at Meadow Lane.
We challenging to get in the Prem them doing the same to get back in League 2.
Also nice to see Jodi getting game time and being loudly applauded off when he was subbed.
What ever did happen to that dick Nolan by the way ??

Tommo1993

Just watching Notts ( playing very well by the way) and reflecting on how far we've come since THE game at Meadow Lane.
We challenging to get in the Prem them doing the same to get back in League 2.
Also nice to see Jodi getting game time and being loudly applauded off when he was subbed.
What ever did happen to that dick Nolan by the way ??

Is he Moyes’ assistant? He’s someone’s assistant.

jordan210

If we miss out on the play offs by 3 points my melt down is going to be huge. Due to the silly dropped points.

Hopefully a few teams around us have some silly moments and drop Points. It’s all to play for

blunted

Good win today. Ainsworth wrong choice for QPR. His trousers were so tight, you could tell his religion. Class players playing hoof ball and trying to wind us up. Like playing Wycombe all over again. The ref was absolutely dismal, the linesman very good, never missed a trick. Wilson good and lucky when he parried that shot past 3 QPR players, but still a game changing save. Deserves massive credit for 19 clean sheets, even if he has a great defence in front of him. Gus nearly missed another one on one. His first shot was pants but luckily came back to him. Shows how good Vik is when he doesn't have 3 men on him. Sheaf put your laces through it when near goal

Jamesimus

Yes we were misplaced passes all over the place their only attacks came from our poor balls. We’ve been playing poorly for the last five games butpicked up some points. We’ve dropped seven points in that period. Yes we scored 3 goals and won but please don’t try and tell me that we played well

We often misplace passes, mainly because we play forwards a lot more than slower paced possession based teams. We haven't been a possession team for a while now imo. We created many more opportunities than QPR. Our finishing was poor today, but in terms of an away performance, that was very very good. They had very few chances, we had more. We dug in when we had to and countered well. I'm not sure what some fans expect?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We often misplace passes, mainly because we play forwards a lot more than slower paced possession based teams. We haven't been a possession team for a while now imo. We created many more opportunities than QPR. Our finishing was poor today, but in terms of an away performance, that was very very good. They had very few chances, we had more. We dug in when we had to and countered well. I'm not sure what some fans expect?
I would expect at least that our fans would be realistic qpr were absolutely crap and I mean crap we didn’t play welland won. Don’t try and make out we played well we didn’t just because we won 3-0. Before you ask I was there

Brighton Sky Blue

I would expect at least that our fans would be realistic qpr were absolutely crap and I mean crap we didn’t play welland won. Don’t try and make out we played well we didn’t just because we won 3-0. Before you ask I was there

We looked in control for the first half hour then it went very sloppy and some fine keeping kept us ahead. Then on the hour mark they ran out of ideas and got picked off on the counter. Weren’t great weren’t poor

pusbccfc

On the QPR forum they said we have speakers at the CBS to amplify the crowd noise. Cute that they think that

Surely not 😂

Sky Blue Harry H

Best breakfast ever near ground - pub by 11.30 - far too many beers, watched Villa trounce the Geordies (shame, but deserved) then a fantastic win. If Carlsberg did away days.

NortonSkyBlue

We looked in control for the first half hour then it went very sloppy and some fine keeping kept us ahead. Then on the hour mark they ran out of ideas and got picked off on the counter. Weren’t great weren’t poor
Are you concerned that we didn’t play “well” or are you pleased with the three points?

pusbccfc

Great day out today. Last two times we've played there I've always thought we were miles off where QPR were. Not today. They were horrendous. A more clinical side may have had 4 by half time.

Hamer was a joy to watch once again. 8 assists (3 off the top) and 7 goals is a solid outing.

Credit once again to Wilson. Another clean sheet in that keeper kit. He's not made a clean sheet all season in the white one..

Fans were great again. Little edgy at times but once we got a second it was dream land.

I love Loftus Road for the character and how it's compact nature. God forbid there is ever an emergency in that end, took 10 minutes to leave the stadium. You have to wonder how long grounds like that and Luton will survive in modern times with strict health and safety.

Meeting Will King in The Globe was funny with everyone finding out about his internet browser tabs... All good natured and the bloke genuinely loves the club and told us all how Doug had no idea he'd have the response he has had.

Users who are viewing this thread