Match Thread ⚽️ Swansea City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 7th Apr (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It wasn’t that I was frustrated about. I think he’s just exhausted. I can also see him playing for us if there isn’t a huge bid

Id be amazed if he signs a new deal

Paxman II

Unless we go up, Vik will be gone. It's just how it is. Would not blame the man. Rumour has it 20+ million on his head. We will be lucky to get that, but he will be bartered at around 15million. Can we build a good side for next season's challenge from that and a bit dropped in from King? O'hare to come back don't forget. Can we keep hold of Hamer? I see him leaving for maybe a side coming down from the prem like a Southampton or Leicester as Maddison will definately be gone!
But then you could dream of winning the playoff's, keeping Vik and Hamer & adding Maddison! Now wouldn't that be ironic. Like I said just dreaming....

Cov kid 55

No, not saying that but the atmosphere is generally better when it's a boisterous end.

Yesterday was a rubbish atmosphere and we were mocked by Swansea fans for it.
Was it as bad as that? I thought both sets of fans were decent in the first half, second half, both sets of fans more subdued, perhaps the game was very cagey and absorbing, and everyone was too busy watching?

pusbccfc

Was it as bad as that? I thought both sets of fans were decent in the first half, second half, both sets of fans more subdued, perhaps the game was very cagey and absorbing, and everyone was too busy watching?

Definitely a tense atmosphere from our side. Will be the same Monday unfortunately.

Skybluedownunder

You woulda thought Vik would have been keen to prove his doubters wrong at Swansea where they didn’t really give him a chance and said he was shit. He must be pretty worn out.

Good to see Walsh thriving again and doing well, glad his injury didn’t ruin his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedie's Head

Unless we go up, Vik will be gone. It's just how it is. Would not blame the man. Rumour has it 20+ million on his head. We will be lucky to get that, but he will be bartered at around 15million. Can we build a good side for next season's challenge from that and a bit dropped in from King? O'hare to come back don't forget. Can we keep hold of Hamer? I see him leaving for maybe a side coming down from the prem like a Southampton or Leicester as Maddison will definately be gone!
But then you could dream of winning the playoff's, keeping Vik and Hamer & adding Maddison! Now wouldn't that be ironic. Like I said just dreaming....
A lot depends on the wage budget. They won't use the transfer money for that because it can't be sustained. It will provide some money for fees and free up his wages. We'll have to cross our fingers regarding Calum, will he be the same player? Will he play again at this level even? Only time will tell for the lad. His best days could well be behind him, with the way he gets fouled it's got to be a concern. He'll need time and we might need cover in that position.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread