2023-24 New Kit Thread (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Is it the same material as the replica shirts? Love the design but don’t want another BO catcher in the wardrobe.

shmmeee

I had some great success choosing players names on the back.

Dublin
Boateng
Keane
Hadji
Hughes

All were gone soon after.

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t buy shirts for myself anymore so not guilty on these guys leaving and my lad has a shirt with O’Hare but about four with his hero Jamie Allen on it, this year he is going for Allen on the home and Simms on the likely green third shirt if they ever get released.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just putting this out there. But do we actually need an away kit for other than sales?

😉

Yeah probably at Huddersfield, Reading and QPR, have I missed anyone ?

no_loyalty

Brother-in-law just found this on a Chinese website, they obviously know something we don’t.

Attachments

• 1BF062B7-D751-413D-9C9C-D55BA2593FE5.jpeg
    1BF062B7-D751-413D-9C9C-D55BA2593FE5.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 79

jim20

Is there any possibility on the away kit launch waiting on Hamer, maybe he was part of the photoshoot but they don’t want to use him if he goes, that would be embarrassing so as soon as he goes they may launch the away kit

cornoccfc

Brother-in-law just found this on a Chinese website, they obviously know something we don’t.
Sellers get them on the marketplace as soon as designs are discovered, whether they end up being correct or not - some Prem/ top-Euro teams leak wrong designs/ concepts which can send them on the wrong path.

Would be surprised if they are wrong on this, unless said designs have been shared on purpose.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

I have a sneaky feeling that due to the kits being leaked they have decided to go to a couple of other designs instead that were being considered before settling on the red and green strips.

They were most likely not in production yet so…

Just my take and probably they will will officially released tomorrow!!!

ajsccfc

The kits were confirmed in the EFL thing a week or two ago, even before they show it off proper clubs need to have it confirmed with the league for graphics and material, EA for their upcoming game, etc.

They're the worst kept secret since Hamer's new contract being signed

Skybluedownunder

I have a sneaky feeling that due to the kits being leaked they have decided to go to a couple of other designs instead that were being considered before settling on the red and green strips.

They were most likely not in production yet so…

Just my take and probably they will will officially released tomorrow!!!

They can’t I don’t think, they would have been submitted to the league

67e8b83f6921c379a1112e09f0e911f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

The kit launches have been an absolute disaster to be fair. Surely there’s no other club in the football league that’s 3 games in and not released what their away kit is yet and not have any kits on sale yet.

I don’t understand why the kits aren’t all here with all that was needed to do is print the sponsor on. The fact we played Leicester in our home kit shows that they don’t even have the players away kit yet

AOM

Did seem a bit mad to have a first home game of the season where everyone was still wearing last seasons kits.

The new match day top seems popular anyway, was flying off the shelf in the club shop before kick off

Saddlebrains

The kit launches have been an absolute disaster to be fair. Surely there’s no other club in the football league that’s 3 games in and not released what their away kit is yet and not have any kits on sale yet.

I don’t understand why the kits aren’t all here with all that was needed to do is print the sponsor on. The fact we played Leicester in our home kit shows that they don’t even have the players away kit yet

Remember when everyone laid into me for making it up about kit delays.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230813_140758_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_140758_Google.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 36

Kilclines curly mullet

We would have worn our home kit away at Leicester regardless of the away kit being ready.

jim20

Just gone to order the mini kit for my 5 year old, and it’s out of stock…how can it be out of stock when it’s preorder only 1 week into the season! It needs to be sorted for next season for sure

Users who are viewing this thread