2023-24 New Kit Thread (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Beautiful kit. As I mentioned a few weeks back, sleeves the only issue.

Hobo

I don't like it. Should have been a plain red centre panel with black sleeves and black collar.

Hobo

Brother-in-law just found this on a Chinese website, they obviously know something we don’t.
But they don't know what a XXL is? It will arrive like an XS.

Hutch11

I like the player warm up shirts, more tempted with that than the away kit.
I got the warm up shirt, wore it yesterday at Dhillons and had a few remarks (all good) and even had some geezer take a picture, made sure I breathed in
I like the home more now than I did at 1st and really like the away and 3rd kits
Going to be out of pocket again , damn Hummel

Skybluedownunder

The away kit is red and blue and shorts. Same as the original LeCoq away kit. This years version even has solid blue sleeves - and maybe even a solid blue back.

Ah red and blue is it, from the mini pic I seen it looked sorta black. My comment though was in relation to someone above saying why would we have played in our away shirt at Leicester, made sense to as two clubs playing in diff shades of blue don’t make sense, would have made sense to wear our away shirt playing away in a completely diff colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Ah red and blue is it, from the mini pic I seen it looked sorta black. My comment though was in relation to someone above saying why would we have played in our away shirt at Leicester, made sense to as two clubs playing in diff shades of blue don’t make sense, would have made sense to wear our away shirt playing away in a completely diff colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy, the blue on the away kit is closer to the colour of leicester's shirt than the blue of the home kit

biggymania

I think is this is the proper image of the short sleeved adult kit:

1955.jpg

Also other variants of the training tops to match these colours:

2057.jpg 2061.jpg
Also, a couple of promo images for the new keeper shirt and the new away shirt:

284.jpg

285.jpg

They've taken the site offline, so this is probably all going live imminently.

Last edited:

The Philosopher

The away kit isn’t the best of the modern time efforts but better than what we had a few years back. Can’t release all your best songs on the first album, hold a few back for the next release. This seems to be the Hummel strategy and I’m sure we will have a few more belters like we’ve had. This isn’t an instant hit like the two-tone but will grow on us the more it’s played.

6/10 - valiant effort.

ajsccfc

As the away design is jazzy I don't mind the plain sleeves in this case, although it works better on the short sleeve version. Guessing the back will be the solid colour like with the home

WestEndAgro

Not one to moan generally, but the quality of the warm up shirt is possibley the worst I've ever seen, It looks like something that Big Mike supplied from Sports Direct 😊.
Nice idea but it's been done terribly.

larry_david

Not one to moan generally, but the quality of the warm up shirt is possibley the worst I've ever seen, It looks like something that Big Mike supplied from Sports Direct 😊.
Nice idea but it's been done terribly.
I'm debating buying one for going running in, would you not recommend?

Users who are viewing this thread