2023-24 New Kit Thread (2 Viewers)

jim20

Btw if Home is skyblue striped. Away red and navy checkered and 3rd Green and Black stripes.

Where the fuck is the link to the 140 years anniversary then?

Fucking club idiots-another opportunity lost to do something really bloody good with our kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The pink and navy kit from a few seasons back would’ve been the best link with the 140th year…they should’ve waited on that.

or last years set of kits with the link to the cathedral would’ve been a bit better.

rob9872

With stock available bow logos on I wonder if there's any possibility of our pre orders being delivered before the start of the season. Would be great if we can so I have it for my holibobs

Fergusons_Beard

Why is 140 years relevant? Seems a bit of a random number.

Isn’t every decade anniversary special?

Just thought they’d mark the occasion with a nod to it through one of the kit designs.

We could do the same again in 10 years when everyone has forgotten about this one…

pusbccfc

I've seen the away one from a contact who works with Hummel. It's smart but like the ifollow pictures, slanted checks.

Most annoyingly, as with the home shirt, the sleeves are not checked and do not match the central area.

Sick Boy

I've seen the away one from a contact who works with Hummel. It's smart but like the ifollow pictures, slanted checks.

Most annoyingly, as with the home shirt, the sleeves are not checked and do not match the central area.
I don’t really get the fuss about Hummel kits. Apart from a couple they’ve not been great.

pusbccfc

I don’t really get the fuss about Hummel kits. Apart from a couple they’ve not been great.

Totally disagree. I think all have been good. Even the weaker ones like the home shirt from 21/22 would be great any other season.

My issue with them is they don't like to follow the pattern on sleeves often.

AJB1983

I had that away kit back in the day, and it was defo red and dark navy checks, not black.
mid we have a third then I suspect it’ll be a nod to the Denmark 86 one, maybe in yellow or the green and black?

Skybluedownunder

Can’t believe we are a week away before the season starts and the away kit hasn’t even been announced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Jeez come on - it’s not like our first game is away or anything… errrr hold on

That’s actually a really good point. Would we normally play light blue against a dark blue?
You’d think they’d want us to play in our away top… which we don’t yet have!

Sick Boy

That’s actually a really good point. Would we normally play light blue against a dark blue?
You’d think they’d want us to play in our away top… which we don’t yet have!

It’s tended to have varied over the years against them. We clearly do have an away kit if a poster has seen it.

Sick Boy

Totally disagree. I think all have been good. Even the weaker ones like the home shirt from 21/22 would be great any other season.

My issue with them is they don't like to follow the pattern on sleeves often.
Yeah that’s my main issue with them too, to be fair. They seem fine with making remakes of kits but not so much when it comes to do something ‘new’, IMO.

Fergusons_Beard

Yeah that’s my main issue with them too, to be fair. They seem fine with making remakes of kits but not so much when it comes to do something ‘new’, IMO.

Also we have Template kits for away and Third (if rumours are correct with a black and green ‘Danish’).

Kilclines curly mullet

Not sure what the fuss is about the away kit.

We will release the 3rd kit November time and hardly wear the away kit after that.

Regards the 3rd kit - all black with a sky blue trim for me.

Users who are viewing this thread