32000 crowd (2 Viewers)

italiahorse

Just flicked over to see how many were there today I'd guess about 7000 today

11,649.......never in a million years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

11,649 apparently, probably bullshitting it again like they did last fixture.

Why would they want to fudge the figures?

Steve B17

Decent crowd, fair game, good results, decent food and drink, topped off with Fireworks at the end.
11,649 looked accurate enough, I thought more. Everyone around me was from cov or the surroundings, I know a fair few travel up from London/ Wycombe but saw a significant number with city tops /scarves etc. as well.

NorthernWisdom

It's a wonder that no one has picked up on the Wasps fan that kept crying out during the minutes silence.

You'll always get the odd moron in every group... plus that'd mean I'd have had to watch it ;)

Anyway, much as it pains me to agree am sure the gate is a fair reflection - the modern corporate age sees sponsorship more important than fans, so the cameras trained on Ricoh always makes *our* crowds look less, too.

(Still 11,649 too many of course but, hey, we're almost getting along so I don't want to spoil it ;) )

stupot07

It's a wonder that no one has picked up on the Wasps fan that kept crying out during the minutes silence.

Because none of us were there or watched on tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

You'll always get the odd moron in every group... plus that'd mean I'd have had to watch it ;)

Anyway, much as it pains me to agree am sure the gate is a fair reflection - the modern corporate age sees sponsorship more important than fans, so the cameras trained on Ricoh always makes *our* crowds look less, too.

(Still 11,649 too many of course but, hey, we're almost getting along so I don't want to spoil it ;) )

To be fair, After seeing the 7000 comment I switched on and the angle I saw was from the corporate side. The away stand was closed, and there looked 15-25% full in the alan high/telegraph & tesco stands.

chiefdave

To be fair, After seeing the 7000 comment I switched on and the angle I saw was from the corporate side. The away stand was closed, and there looked 15-25% full in the alan high/telegraph & tesco stands.

From looking on Twitter the Gloucester supporters who were there seemed very skepticalabout the announced attendance. Are they including non-attending season or free tickets? The pictures I've seen certainly looked like a lower crowd than reported.

Otis

Also, meant to ask, do they do 'match day pork pies' at Tesco for City games?

Had a little stall set up just inside Tesco today and they were selling 'match day pork pies.'

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

stupot07

Also, meant to ask, do they do 'match day pork pies' at Tesco for City games?

Had a little stall set up just inside Tesco today and they were selling 'match day pork pies.'

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
Looks about 24k from thr pics on twitter. Decent crowd, I wonder how many freebies?!

God help those wanting to so last minute Xmas shopping at the Ricoh, most of the wasos crowd will be parked there. Selfish c....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Otis

Yup.

I was at Tesco and had no idea they had a game on.

Still makes me feel sick to my stomach all those decked out in Wasps regalia.

Am watching the game now, but only because I want Bath to win. Always had a soft spot for them after my falling in love with the place on a visit.

There's not many spare seats that I can see.

Grendel

Yup.

I was at Tesco and had no idea they had a game on.

Still makes me feel sick to my stomach all those decked out in Wasps regalia.

Am watching the game now, but only because I want Bath to win. Always had a soft spot for them after my falling in love with the place on a visit.

There's not many spare seats that I can see.

Hope you didn't spend more than two hours there.

wingy

Bath is such a lovely place, albeit traffic is a nightmare!

Yep smashing town.
Stayed in a smashing boutique style hotel in a village (Box) just outside many moons ago for NY's celebration.
The home and studio of the great Peter Gabriel just down the road.

Otis

Hope you didn't spend more than two hours there.
It's a good point today actually.

I didn't know there was a game on, so I would assume hundreds and hundreds in Tesco probably wouldn't know either and as it is Christmas Eve I think people will be shopping in there for longer than usual (queues, looking round for last minute presents, stocking up.)

Bet a few get caught out today and I bet loads don't keep their receipts either.

stupot07

Just said on Sky Sports that there is over 26,000 there today.

Should be us. :(
This made me laugh...

591dad52a84ea40c1f4a0ca7c76ce807.jpg

covcity4life

Saw the pricks walking home after full tine today

1 day i will wind window doen and give u a quick lecture on supporting ccfc not wasps but i live so close dont want them to find me lol

italiahorse

Saw the pricks walking home after full tine today

1 day i will wind window doen and give u a quick lecture on supporting ccfc not wasps but i live so close dont want them to find me lol
Perhaps you can ask them for help on spelling and grammar ?

Sky Blue Harry H

Perhaps you can ask them for help on spelling and grammar ?

No grammar in Coventry, just Warwickshire schools, and spelling is all at Hogwarts nowadays. PUSB. One day we'll rise again (just hope it isn't too long in the future)

Users who are viewing this thread