500 votes cast already (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

500 votes have been cast in the first 24 hours of the CCFC fan survey - awesome!

There are 12 questions in the survey and all answers are completely confidential - you are not asked for your name, address or telephone number.

Who's to blame for the problems facing CCFC? Do you think a new stadium will be built? What about selling the Ricoh to sisu?

Make sure you have your say at http://keepcovincov.weebly.com/survey-of-ccfc-fans.html

hill83

I'd recommend posting the link on GMK too fella. (If you haven't already, or even if you have because it's been posted on here more than once) The general consensus over there is different to on here and you wouldn't want to be accused of trying to form a bias on the survey.

I've completed it by the way :)

Last edited:

stupot07

When we say majority/all to blame do you mean anywhere in the region of 51-100% to blame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

MichaelCCFC

I'd recommend posting the link on GMK too fella. The general consensus over there is different to on here and you wouldn't want to be accused of trying to form a bias on the survey.

I've completed it by the way :)

Good point. When I last tried to get onto GMK my password wouldn't work and it's never been sorted. If someone else would be kind enough to post the survey link on GMK I'd be very grateful.

FRY-CCFC

I'm confused with the option of other in the gender question. We don't have any ladyboys do we...

MichaelCCFC

So what is it being used for???

It won't change the big picture but if it gets to a point of being statistically reliable it will be a solid basis for saying n% say x/y/z and hopefully provide a more informed picture than people claiming 'most fans' think this, that or the other. It's totally transparent and I'll publish the results in full once it closes.

stupot07

Also the selling the Ricoh question is a bit of a loaded question;

1) sell Ricoh at market value and legal restrictions to ensure ccfc play there

Or

2) sell Ricoh below market value without legal restrictions

What about market value no legal restrictions or below market value with legal restrictions?

The whole point of wanting ccfc to at at the Ricoh sways you towards option 1 purely for the legal restriction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

MichaelCCFC

Also the selling the Ricoh question is a bit of a loaded question;

1) sell Ricoh at market value and legal restrictions to ensure ccfc play there

Or

2) sell Ricoh below market value without legal restrictions

What about market value no legal restrictions or below market value with legal restrictions?

The whole point of wanting ccfc to at at the Ricoh sways you towards option 1 purely for the legal restriction.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how to word Q4 so just tried to highlight what seem to be key viewpoints. This is the only question a few people have queried although 674 have managed to answer it so it's making sense to most.

stupot07

Yeah, I wasn't sure how to word Q4 so just tried to highlight what seem to be key viewpoints. This is the only question a few people have queried although 674 have managed to answer it so it's making sense to most.

Fair enough, I couldn't decide so went with don't know. Just think the result of this particular question will need to be used with caution.

wingy

Have you amended it since Yesterday Micheal . IIRC I left a comment on exactly this point and It seems resolved

Grendel

Good point. When I last tried to get onto GMK my password wouldn't work and it's never been sorted. If someone else would be kind enough to post the survey link on GMK I'd be very grateful.

Someone has put in GMK I notice.

mark82

Same happened to me actually. Emailed them a couple of times.

stupot07

Been thinking about Q4. It may have been better to do it in 2 parts, something along the lines of...

4a) if the Ricoh is sold to the owners of ccfc do you believe there should be legal requirements that ensure that ccfc play at the Ricoh and under reasonable/no rent?

Yes , no. , don't know

4b) given your answer to 4a) do you believe the Ricoh should be sold at.

Market value, Discount rate, Don't care, Don't know.

MichaelCCFC

Been thinking about Q4. It may have been better to do it in 2 parts, something along the lines of...

4a) if the Ricoh is sold to the owners of ccfc do you believe there should be legal requirements that ensure that ccfc play at the Ricoh and under reasonable/no rent?

Yes , no. , don't know

4b) given your answer to 4a) do you believe the Ricoh should be sold at.

Market value, Discount rate, Don't care, Don't know.

With the practical elements of the survey working fine so far e.g. the whole thing hasn't fallen over, I'll be very happy to do another one in the new year so if you could email me at [email protected] with suggested wording for a revised Q4, and other questions you think would be useful, that would be great.

Nick

Administrator
The questions are quite cleverly chosen aren't they as to the choices available?

Like the one about paying full market value with restrictions and then a "cut down value with no restrictions" as the options.

I hope that these results aren't touted as true fans opinion with dodgy headlines like the last one "the fans want this...." because they chose from the available options.

Captain Dart

The questions are quite cleverly chosen aren't they as to the choices available?

Like the one about paying full market value with restrictions and then a "cut down value with no restrictions" as the options.

I hope that these results aren't touted as true fans opinion with dodgy headlines like the last one "the fans want this...." because they chose from the available options.

How do they compare in terms of objectivity & fairness to the survey the club did prior to moving to Northampton?

Nick

Administrator
How do they compare to the survey the club did prior to moving to Northampton?

I don't know, have you got those to hand? They are probably dodgy too, you can quite easily influence results by the wording in the questions and then run off and use it as fact.

mark82

Agree. I would have gone for knocked down price with restrictions. Although in theory market value is whatever CCC are willing to accept for it.

fernandopartridge

The poll looks like a number of separate single question polls so you can't track links between responses, e.g. you've asked about where somebody lives but can't tell whether it has any link to whether they'd go to Northampton or not.

Can you track an individual's response to all questions in the poll or is it going to be a random guess?

Users who are viewing this thread