7833toMK.... come on back the lads. (3 Viewers)

Hobo

Going off on a slight tangent, I wonder if those who refuse to set foot in MK's stadium, but also support Coventry rugby, would go and watch a big cup match between Wasps and Cov at the Ricoh?

Must be hard to balance having a moral stance on something, but at the same time wanting to watch your team play.

I know with Northampton I simply stopped watching the City play for the first time ever in my life, but felt I had to do it.

If I had the offer to go to this cup game I would however, but wouldn't be happy giving money to MK. I see it as a bit different to the Sixifelds situation where our team was removed from its home deliberately.

So, Wasps v Cov, yay or nay?

Coventry fans made a decent protest, so did Wimbledon fans, so I feel some solidarity.

The Coventry Rugby playing Wasps at the Ricoh is a long way off and probably will never happen. In theory no I wouldn't.

stupot07

Not been an opportunity has there? Besides it’s something Robins basically requested last night on TV and Grimmer has backed on social media. Does it really matter or should we just back the team at MK as has been requested by the manager and players.
Robins also pleaded for fans to get up the Ricoh, support the team, and bring in some much needed revenue. I doubt we will get more than the usual 7.5k against Swindon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Hobo

Robins also pleaded for fans to get up the Ricoh, support the team, and bring in some much needed revenue. I doubt we will get more than the usual 7.5k against Swindon.

Probably not, building business is a slow process based on consistent good results. Even harder when the business fucked off over half its customer base and has done little to get it back.

I am behind MR and the team. But it is a long hard slow slog back. They achieved a historic victory on Saturday in the grand concept of Coventry City history (I cannot put it higher). But if people expect fans to suddenly come rushing back then they don't understand business or football.

steve82

Fans won't return overnight but should we get a good result against Exeter this weekend that will only fuel the good feeling about the players and Mark Robins at the deciding point for some fans who are 50/50 on if to get tickets for MK Dons and enjoy a away day in the cup.

The more the better...

#10KtoMK

no_loyalty

Let's aim to takeover Milton Keynes for the day, just like we did at Selhurst park when we beat Wimbledon

stupot07

Probably not, building business is a slow process based on consistent good results. Even harder when the business fucked off over half its customer base and has done little to get it back.

I am behind MR and the team. But it is a long hard slow slog back. They achieved a historic victory on Saturday in the grand concept of Coventry City history (I cannot put it higher). But if people expect fans to suddenly come rushing back then they don't understand business or football.

Oh I agree with that, I'm not expecting people to come rushing back. We are though doing well this season, results are good, league position is good, but was do need people to start to come back. We need every penny we can get. I just don't get the pushing to take 10k to league one MK Dons for an FA Cup game, when the Swindon game for example is far more important.

steve82

Gotta say well done to CCFC for sorting this price structure.

Affordable for all and Saturday 3pm

Nick

Administrator
Not as many as I thought it would be for us, what's the chances of them finding a few more if they sell out?

pusbccfc

Not as many as I thought it would be for us, what's the chances of them finding a few more if they sell out?

Well it says full allocation, but if they sell quick I reckon MK would find the extra thousand they managed to give Wolves and Sheff UTD.

pusbccfc

I see MK Dons have made it clear no one with a CV postcode can buy in the home end.

May mean they won't give us more than the 7800.

RoboCCFC90

I expect some will be going mad about there being a price difference between season ticket holders and non season ticket holders.

There is already one or two doing so on Twitter.

steve82

I expect some will be going mad about there being a price difference between season ticket holders and non season ticket holders.

I'm sure someone will be all over that and having a pop at the keyboard on twitter.

I was expecting it to be higher but this is a fantastic price and great chance to do what Mark Robins asked.

#backmarkrobins
#7833tomk

pusbccfc

It will definitely make it to general. Yes there is a big buzz about it, but we won't sell 8000 tickets in 2/3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread