A Chippy. SISUed. (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

Chippy Owner: Hi!

Customer: Hi. Fish and Chips please....how much will that be?

Chippy Owner: £4.50

Customer: OK. Yum Yum.

Chippy Owner: Here you go, Sir. That will be £4.50

Customer: Yum Yum.....erm, £2.20?

Chippy Owner: No, £4.50!

Customer: OK, I've had a pay-cut, like 20 seconds ago. Lets make a new agreement, £2.20 yeah?

Chippy Owner: Come again? That will be £4.50!

Customer: Oh please! You're gonna go bust anyway!

Chippy Owner: Wha? What the fu-

Customer: You're not very good at running a chippy, are you?

Chippy Owner: Now wait a-

Customer: You clearly don't care about your customers. You charge an obscene amount of money for Fish & Chips!

Chippy Owner: Sir, you were quite happy to pay £4.50 before your pay cut!

Customer: You just don't get it, do you? I can't afford it! If we can't come to some sort of agreement, I'll have to buy my supper elsewhere.

Chippy Owner: Like, where Sir?

Customer: South Warwickshire. It would be cheaper for me to build my own chippy in say, Warwick, then pay your outrageous, outrageous fee for Fish and Chips!!

Chippy Owner: W-Wh-What? What?!!

Customer: I could then get money for charging customers to park their cars outside the chippy, and maybe get some sponsorship.

Chippy Owner: .........is this April 1st or something?

Customer: That's what I thought, because you haven't even discussed how I should have access to your soft drink revenue.

Chippy Owner: .........with all due respect Sir......you, are on crack!

Customer: Who do you think you're talking to?

Chippy Owner: YOU!

Customer: Actually, you're talking to Customer (Holdings).

Chippy Owner: Oh for fuc....I'm being SISUed, aren't I?

Customer (Holding): You're talking to a non-operational customer with no money for food whatsoever. The customer who entered this shop was Customer (Limited) and he had the initial agreement to pay £4.50.

Chippy Owner: Jesus Wept.

Customer (Holding): Customer (Limited) has gone into Admin. Customer (Holdings) had offered to pay the full commercial market rate to purchase Fish & Chips. The reluctance of the Chippy to agree to a deal, despite on-going attempts by Customer (Holdings) to resolve the situation, has unfortunately meant that my wife and young kids have had a reduced amount of food over the Easter holidays and are now having to eat alternative take-aways.

Chippy Owner: GET OUT OF MY CHIPPY!

quinn1971

Customer: OK, I've had a pay-cut, like 20 seconds ago. Lets make a new agreement, £2.20 yeah?

Customer: You clearly don't care about your customers. You charge an obscene amount of money for Fish & Chips!

Customer: You just don't get it, do you? I can't afford it! If we can't come to some sort of agreement, I'll have to buy my supper elsewhere.

Customer: South Warwickshire. It would be cheaper for me to build my own chippy in say, Warwick, then pay your outrageous, outrageous fee for Fish and Chips!!

Customer: I could then get money for charging customers to park their cars outside the chippy, and maybe get some sponsorship.

Customer: That's what I thought, because you haven't even discussed how I should have access to your soft drink revenue.

Customer (Holding): You're talking to a non-operational customer with no money for food whatsoever. The customer who entered this shop was Customer (Limited) and he had the initial agreement to pay £4.50.

Customer (Holding): Customer (Limited) has gone into Admin. Customer (Holdings) had offered to pay the full commercial market rate to purchase Fish & Chips. The reluctance of the Chippy to agree to a deal, despite on-going attempts by Customer (Holdings) to resolve the situation, has unfortunately meant that my wife and young kids have had a reduced amount of food over the Easter holidays and are now having to eat alternative take-aways.

At last someone can explain what's going on :)

Bravo! :D Love it! Explains what arseholes own our club

TheHellion

There was one thing became apparent to me reading this......I now want Fish and chips.....

CCFC PimpRail

Don't forget that some people think the council have a moral and financial obligation to support the chippy so it stays in business, when in fact most residents prefer Pizza, Curry, or a Chinese....

Nonleagueherewecome

Ideally played out with these two, only with customer/shop-keep roles reversed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yQP3frvrA0

Excellent Post.....I have heard that an american is now looking to buy the Chippy, and turn into a McDonalds!!:claping hands:

blueflint

best crack yet regarding our position which could be better we may sell more chips then

torchomatic

Chippy Owner: Hi

Customer: Hi

Chippy Owner: What can I get you?

Customer: Er....fish and chips, please?

Chippy Owner: Salt and vinegar?

Customer: Please

Chippy Owner: Come in here often?

Customer: No, not really. Once a week. Two sometimes.

Chippy Owner: Oh right. OK, fish and chips. That will be £10K please?

Customer: What?! That can't be correct?!

Chippy Owner: Oh, sorry. Silly me. There is also a charge of £25K for coming into the shop and standing there.

Customer: You're joking, right?

Chippy Owner: Nope. There's a sign on the door. You knew the costs when you walked in. Come on, pay up. I'm charging you this in your best interests. I'm only thinking of you. If you can't pay then there's plenty of other customers who will. We are really busy you know.

Customer: Well, I'm really hungry. So I have no choice. Here's your £10K. About the £25K, that's not bad for fish and chips once a week, sometimes twice. You've got a deal.

Chippy Owner: Well, actually you pay that £25K a week whether you come into the shop or not. That's the deal. Remember what I said, there are plenty of other customers willing to come in and give us that amount. We are really busy you know.

Last edited:

ccfcway

didnt the customer do due diligence on the chip shop 1st, or was it a total surprise that fish and chips was £10k

torchomatic

The chip shop owner knew the customer was having a hard time financially so he decided to take advantage as there weren't any other potential customers around

didnt the customer do due diligence on the chip shop 1st, or was it a total surprise that fish and chips was £10k

covcity4life

chippy owner: Hi!

Customer: Hi. Fish and chips please....how much will that be?

Chippy owner: £4.50

customer: Ok. Yum yum.

Chippy owner: Here you go, sir. That will be £4.50

customer: Yum yum.....erm, £2.20?

Chippy owner: No, £4.50!

Customer: Ok, i've had a pay-cut, like 20 seconds ago. Lets make a new agreement, £2.20 yeah?

Chippy owner: Come again? That will be £4.50!

Chippy owner: Wha? What the fu-

customer: You're not very good at running a chippy, are you?

Chippy owner: Now wait a-

customer: You clearly don't care about your customers. You charge an obscene amount of money for fish & chips!

Chippy owner: Sir, you were quite happy to pay £4.50 before your pay cut!

Customer: You just don't get it, do you? i can't afford it! if we can't come to some sort of agreement, i'll have to buy my supper elsewhere.

Chippy owner: Like, where sir?

Customer: South warwickshire. It would be cheaper for me to build my own chippy in say, warwick, then pay your outrageous, outrageous fee for fish and chips!!

Chippy owner: W-wh-what? What?!!

customer: I could then get money for charging customers to park their cars outside the chippy, and maybe get some sponsorship.

Chippy owner: .........is this april 1st or something?

Customer: That's what i thought, because you haven't even discussed how i should have access to your soft drink revenue.

Chippy owner: .........with all due respect sir......you, are on crack!

Chippy owner: You!

Customer: Actually, you're talking to customer (holdings).

Chippy owner: Oh for fuc....i'm being sisued, aren't i?

Customer (holding): You're talking to a non-operational customer with no money for food whatsoever. The customer who entered this shop was customer (limited) and he had the initial agreement to pay £4.50.

Chippy owner: Jesus wept.

Customer (holding): Customer (limited) has gone into admin. Customer (holdings) had offered to pay the full commercial market rate to purchase fish & chips. The reluctance of the chippy to agree to a deal, despite on-going attempts by customer (holdings) to resolve the situation, has unfortunately meant that my wife and young kids have had a reduced amount of food over the easter holidays and are now having to eat alternative take-aways.

Chippy owner: Get out of my chippy!

get a job!!!!

RoboCCFC90

Is this something that really happened or did The CableGuy make this up?!?!

It's the reason why TF has been so quiet lately!

_brian_

This is reminding me of one of my favourite jokes of all time!Did you hear about the fight in the chippy last night? The fish got beaten up!!! LOL!

Grendel

This is reminding me of one of my favourite jokes of all time!Did you hear about the fight in the chippy last night? The fish got beaten up!!! LOL!

I wouldn't give up the day job.

Sky Blue Kid

think OP was trying to be funny....and failed.

Think you and a couple of others have no sense of comedy mate. It was so funny that Torchy had to try and twist it(As he usually tries to do....Monaco Grand Prix once again springs to mind) in favour of SISU!:facepalm:

torchomatic

IN favour of Coventry City. The team I support. I don't support SISU or ACL.

Think you and a couple of others have no sense of comedy mate. It was so funny that Torchy had to try and twist it(As he usually tries to do....Monaco Grand Prix once again springs to mind) in favour of SISU!:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread