Aliens have surveyed Earth - now proven beyond reasonable doubt (1 Viewer)

wingy

My tongue in cheek observation (No pun intended) would be, have they used triangulation, the theodolite or GPS?
Expectin

Expanding on this our motivation when Surveying was initially for the purpose of defence.
Now we currently Survey space not to defend but expand because we're buggering this place up.
What would be Alien lifes motivation be in reverse?
Are they likely as us to swat a fly or tread on a spider?

Last edited:

Gazolba

The only thing a UFO is evidence of is that a flying object has not yet been identified!
The great majority of UFO reports are investigated and explained away.
However, there are still a vast number that cannot be explained.
In other words. every known man-made or natural object has been ruled out.
Many of these objects exhibit characteristics that clearly make them not of this Earth.
Things like massive size, silent propulsion, staggering speed, acceleration and manouverability.

Last edited:

Otis

The great majority of UFO reports are investigated and explained away.
However, there are still a vast number that cannot be explained.
In other words. every known man-made or natural object has been ruled out.
Many of these objects exhibit characteristics that clearly make them not of this Earth.
Things like massive size, silent propulsion, staggering speed, acceleration and manouverability.
And mostly observed late at night after several ales.

duffer

Just on this thread, and for those of you that like reading, can I recommend Carl Sagan's Contact if you like pondering on this sort of stuff.

The film is pretty good, but the book has a lot more detail whilst still being surprisingly readable.

One concept is the Zoo theory, which references how we try to observe the lives of wild animals whilst deliberately avoiding contact with them. Would another 'superior' species take this approach to us?

Anyway, imho it would be remarkable if there wasn't intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. You've only got to look at our planet (or indeed, my kitchen) to see how life gets a hold everywhere even in the most hostile of conditions. Whether an alien intelligence would want to meet a violent, malevolent, spiteful species like ours, capable of inflicting things like SISU on each other, is entirely another matter. :)

Gazolba

Just on this thread, and for those of you that like reading, can I recommend Carl Sagan's Contact if you like pondering on this sort of stuff.

The film is pretty good, but the book has a lot more detail whilst still being surprisingly readable.

One concept is the Zoo theory, which references how we try to observe the lives of wild animals whilst deliberately avoiding contact with them. Would another 'superior' species take this approach to us?

<snip>
Yes, you can just imagine a group of alien scientists watching us on some remote viewing device: "Und heer vee hav dee Hooman Race, involved in a Life or Death Struugle".

Otis

Anyway, imho it would be remarkable if there wasn't intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. You've only got to look at our planet to see how life gets a hold everywhere even in the most hostile of conditions. Whether an alien intelligence would want to meet a violent, malevolent, spiteful species like ours is entirely another matter

And that's just Leeds United fans.

martcov

Yes, you can just imagine a group of alien scientists watching us on some remote viewing device: "Und heer vee hav dee Hooman Race, involved in a Life or Death Struugle".

First they have to find our planet and be looking for it. They may have already found thousands of planets with life if they are capable of traveling from a long distance. They may have come to the conclusion that it is no longer interesting to observe more life. It is us who are convinced that we are interesting enough to be observed. Doesn’t mean that we are.

Captain Dart

First they have to find our planet and be looking for it. They may have already found thousands of planets with life if they are capable of traveling from a long distance. They may have come to the conclusion that it is no longer interesting to observe more life. It is us who are convinced that we are interesting enough to be observed. Doesn’t mean that we are.
Cleaning out the indigenous population here is too big a task.:emoji_thermometer_face:

Gazolba

They would send out autonomous drones operating according to pre-defined parameters. The concept 'interesting' would be foreign to them. They would most likely be looking for generic signals like radio or spectral emissions, movement, heat signatures etc.
I consider it very unlikely UFOs would be piloted by actual aliens making decisions about where to go and what to observe or investigate.

Flying Fokker

good to read there is life out there on this forum.

I like a good mystery. Just a few thoughts of my own.

A lot of the literature, in my view is either regurgitated story telling or somewhere near the truth. Is it one story being told by thousands of voices over time.

Amazon Kindle owners can download. The Biggest Secret by David Icke. Sample of 10% of this book. 90 pages
He is at his best when you can’t hear him! He draws on all of the Reptillian stuff.

Reptilian leaders, dna, Mars, Venus multiples of alien life on Earth, anti semetism ( not Specifically Judaism). The rich and powerful. Religion’s common source. Etc etc etc. : )

His biggest flaw in my view was his declaration that he was Jesus Christ... I guess it was his attempt to get out there in the media. ( Why not him if another mortal could claim it/ his view that it is a construct to brain wash the masses).

Otis

As he's the son of God and I don't believe in God, I always take his reptilian, paranoid dribble with a pinch of salt.

Gazolba

<snip> The Biggest Secret by David Icke. Sample of 10% of this book. 90 pages
He is at his best when you can’t hear him! He draws on all of the Reptillian stuff.

Reptilian leaders, dna, Mars, Venus multiples of alien life on Earth, anti semetism ( not Specifically Judaism). <snip>
The best reptilian alien was the Gorn from Star Trek but somehow I don't think a true alien would look anything like that:
Gorn-resized.jpg

Brighton Sky Blue

The best reptilian alien was the Gorn from Star Trek but somehow I don't think a true alien would look anything like that:
View attachment 8840

Best was the black tar monster of Star Trek TNG that killed off one of the characters:

320x240.jpg

SkyblueBazza

Let us thank our lucky stars that if they have been & observed...they ignored us rather than pressing 'Delete'!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Let us thank our lucky stars that if they have been & observed...they ignored us rather than pressing 'Delete'!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Why would they delete us when we are such great entertainment? They are probably placing bets on how long we will last.

Captain Dart

Philosorapter

Don't often have a chance to share this.

Don't make 'em like this anymore.

Gazolba

Google 'Baltic Sea Anomaly' and tell us what you think it is.

BackRoomRummermill

Google 'Baltic Sea Anomaly' and tell us what you think it is.

It’s also interesting that the Baltic is less salty than the rest of the oceans

I think this object is something from WW2 , pennemunde is on the coast and was a secret base till the RAF flattened it , V1 and V2 rockets etc

Gazolba

UFO at the Bottom of the Baltic Sea?

"The article published by Earth We Are One in December of 2014 is a repurposed version of a story published by the UK newspaper
Daily Mail in June 2012. While both articles deal with a real discovery by the shipwreck hunting team Ocean X, experts have since weighed in and determined the object on the bottom of the Baltic Sea is not an alien spaceship."
I've read all the research and no-one knows conclusively what it is. There are only theories at present.

Captain Dart

Pretty obvious it is the crash site of the Millennium Falcon.

dancers lance

I've read all the research and no-one knows conclusively what it is. There are only theories at present.
99% of the images regarding the Baltic Sea anomaly are heavily edited and are to be treated as fiction, even though it does exist, nearly all leading geologists class it as an "Glacial Deposit"

Brighton Sky Blue

It is almost certain that some kind of cellular alien life exists, but more advanced life would need to have mastered faster-than-light travel to have a shot at detecting us or anything else. The same applies to us, though the obvious place to look would be older parts of the Milky Way.

Users who are viewing this thread