All you Clarke doubters ha ha ha (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

We got quite lucky with McG and I think it's clear that Clarke is being measured up against him which isn't right as they are clearly just different kinds of player.

Otis

Also thinking people are forgetting, half the art of being a good goalscorer is having the ability to get in scoring positions and free from your marker.

covcity4life

i dont want a striker that cant score tap ins

wonder goals are just a bonus, a good striker scores the easy goals at the end of the day

leon clarke has already shown he has excellent strikers instincts,to add to that hes big and strong

big...strong...intelligent....50% strike rate....WHY IS EVERYONE NOT DOING THE MOONWALK? (cue gif)

be happy...we repalced the best striker in the league with.....the best striker in the league!

Macca

Why the fuck can t we wait 10 games to decide. He might be great, he might be shit, who knows

Otis

i dont want a striker that cant score tap ins

wonder goals are just a bonus, a good striker scores the easy goals at the end of the day

leon clarke has already shown he has excellent strikers instincts,to add to that hes big and strong

big...strong...intelligent....50% strike rate....WHY IS EVERYONE NOT DOING THE MOONWALK? (cue gif)

be happy...we repalced the best striker in the league with.....the best striker in the league!

The king is dead long live the king!

Astute

Why the fuck can t we wait 10 games to decide. He might be great, he might be shit, who knows

He got 11 goals in 15 games for Scunny. The same Scunny that are now 20th. That is some strike rate. As in over 30 goals for a full season. Would be a good rate even for a team at the top. He has 2 in 4 plus 1 as a sub.....one of those games against Spurs. But we should wait to see if he can score at this level? :facepalm:

Maybe if we gave him 15 games with us and not 10 before we decide ;)

Users who are viewing this thread