An open letter to Joy by PSB Group (2 Viewers)

rightumpty

If Sappala reads this then she will have no doubt how high feelings run with city fans. No it probably won't make any difference but I applaud Mr Taylor for his ability to express exactly how we all feel in a clear and logical manner.
We all know that Fisher is a complete disaster for this club and the disgraceful way in which he has treated the fans. Hopefully Sappala will become to realise the mistake she made when appointing him and maybe his removal will be the first step to an end of this farce.
There must be blue skies ahead or otherwise we are doomed.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Nice letter......

Totally pointless & a complete waste of time.....

...but "well done you"

...that's really what you wanted to hear wasn't it?......have an internet back slap too.....bravo.

Nick

Administrator
The thing is Nick you are always very good at finding the negatives and being critical. One of your favourites is the lack of loyalty by fans. It seems to make you feel special about sticking by a business that is failing and being in steady decline for some years under this regime. So what is your solution?

i would suggest most failing companies have to look at two things:
1. Costs, which SISU have addressed, but not turned anything around.
2. Product, under SISU this has deteriorated considerably. It is obviously poor because the fanbase is rejecting it in droves. This board every week after another defeat or draw reflects that.

So it seems to me the main issue is quality of product. That is what SISU have to address. Unfortunately SISU have shown they seem incapable of addressing this. In fact during their tenure the one thing they have been consistent with is steady decline. In fact they seem more focussed on other things like court cases than improving the product.

in fact the thing that seems to have disengaged fans the most, is SISU total disregard of the product. Because to most of us it is not just a product, it is our football club who we have all been loyal to. But many don't feel the need to be loyal to SISU.

Is sticking by a business that is failing the same as supporting my football team? It doesnt make me feel special, I am no super fan. However, I dont see the point of the "its ruining my life" type crap when people dont bother to get their arses up. Same when we were at Sixfields and people were on about taking legal action for the stress it caused them, where are they now? People just like having something to be angry about.

I dont think anybody is loyal to SISU, just CCFC.

lordsummerisle

How does an open letter improve our situation? You criticise the 'keyboard warriors' yet are fawning over a group of organised keyboard warriors with a Twitter account.

A meeting may not achieve anything. But having a face to face discussion is at least going to start some kind of dialogue... which is more than is currently being achieved.

I'ts not a group though, it's one bloke really isn't it?

skybluebeduff

We would be in the same league and the standard of our football would be the same if we got man utd in the cup, what's your point?

Whilst our club is truly being destroyed by SISU, you do everything in your power to blame the fans, why else would you always mention a "cup game"?.

Your stance against the majority of fans is pathetic. You're sly and have truly bent over for any SISU apologist. Don't even deny it.

Hobo

Is sticking by a business that is failing the same as supporting my football team? It doesnt make me feel special, I am no super fan. However, I dont see the point of the "its ruining my life" type crap when people dont bother to get their arses up. Same when we were at Sixfields and people were on about taking legal action for the stress it caused them, where are they now? People just like having something to be angry about.

I dont think anybody is loyal to SISU, just CCFC.

The thing is you cannot get away from the fact it is a business and it is a product. It sounds like you are just prepared to accept anything, keep going, because it is your team and you are loyal? Well if that is what you are happy with so be it. Owners can do what ever they like with football clubs with fans like you.

I have never said it has ruined my life. I would say my leisure time has improved, by finding other things to do. Which have been more cost effective and rewarding. I certainly don't feel guilty about picking and choosing how I spend my leisure time. I work hard for it and we only have one life. I am not the sort of fan who is drawn by big clubs, I am drawn by what might be an interesting game. I have in the past watched the likes of Stockport vs Hartlepool, Bedworth United vs Worcester City. So I don't think I am a glory hunter.

I did not saying those who are still going are loyal to SISU, I said the ones staying away don't feel the need to be loyal to them. Because the people in control of the club have to show they are capable of improving the team/product. Unfortunately they have destroyed the product and disengaged themselves from their customers/fans. Someone has to address those key points if the club is to move forward.

Anyway this loyalty you and a few other posses doesn't seem to transcend itself into the team and manager. This board displays many knee jerk reactions to those elements of the team. So I guess your loyalty is about dutifully paying your money, attending and clutching a scarf. That alone won't save Coventry City no matter how many attend.

Nick

Administrator
Whilst our club is truly being destroyed by SISU, you do everything in your power to blame the fans, why else would you always mention a "cup game"?.

Your stance against the majority of fans is pathetic. You're sly and have truly bent over for any SISU apologist. Don't even deny it.

Find me a post where I have said this is all the fans fault.

Sly? ha Why would that be?

Hobo

Who is loyal to SISU?

Alright, list all the things you think they have done badly. To make it balanced you can include the things they have done well.

But you do keep banging on about fans attending big games and it does come across you blame that more than what SISU have done.

skybluebeduff

Over 28,000 posts, and you don't think people have noticed the stance you make towards most fans?, pull the other one.

Nick

Administrator
Alright, list all the things you think they have done badly. To make it balanced you can include the things they have done well.

But you do keep banging on about fans attending big games and it does come across you blame that more than what SISU have done.
Ok will do a list when I'm at computer.

Tell me where I've said I blame the fans?

skybluebeduff

Couldn't really give a shit what you think you have noticed to be fair.

Exactly why SBT cannot and is not the voice of opinions, only satisfactory's towards your minority of die hard followers. A facebook group has now become bigger than this place, all because everyone's views are less scrutinized by what seems like lapdogs.

:slap:

lordsummerisle

Exactly why SBT cannot and is not the voice of opinions, only satisfactory's towards your minority of die hard followers. A facebook group has now become bigger than this place, all because everyone's views are less scrutinized by what seems like lapdogs.

Fuck me.

Nick

Administrator

What are you talking about? Where have I ever made any claims about here being the voice?

Why not stick to Facebook then if you don't like people having different opinions to you?

skybluebeduff

What are you talking about? Where have I ever made any claims about here being the voice?

Why not stick to Facebook then if you don't like people having different opinions to you?

I don't use Facebook, I use twitter.

Point being more in the past 4 months has been done by the people on there, than you and SBT ever have, albiet it's achieved nothing, but all in the hope of trying.

Any ideas that come up on here, get attacked, and it's not an opinionated attack, it's a constant , in every thread ever made about a SISU OUT campaign.
:blue:

Sky Blue Kid

What are you talking about? Where have I ever made any claims about here being the voice? Why not stick to Facebook then if you don't like people having different opinions to you?
Problem is Nick, whenever someone gives an opinion about SISU, it feels like you have to say something that negates that view in favour of "Balance toward SISU" All you are really doing is becoming "Devil's Advocate" mate.

Nick

Administrator

Point being more in the past 4 months has been done by the people on there, than you and SBT ever have, albiet it's achieved nothing, but all in the hope of trying.

Any ideas that come up on here, get attacked, and it's not an opinionated attack, it's a constant , in every thread ever made about a SISU OUT campaign.

What do you mean "me and SBT"? This is a fans forum, theres never been a claim of fans group or voice of the fans or that it is a protest group? I dont run this site for back pats, I don't run it to get in the paper. I made it for people to talk about CCFC (including me). Nothing more, nothing less.

Nick

Administrator
Problem is Nick, whenever someone gives an opinion about SISU, it feels like you have to say something that negates that view in favour of "Balance toward SISU" All you are really doing is becoming "Devil's Advocate" mate.

It depends what the opinion is and how it is put across...

Ian1779

The only achieved over there is lots of likes and virtual back slaps... because in essence that is all they are really interested in receiving.

Captain Dart

Astute

The energy and fight would soon be back if we had man utd at home, it would be like some sort of miracle where people walk again.

Big games?

Never went to the Chelsea game. Went to the first Arsenal game but not the second one. Never went to the first game back at the Ricoh. Wouldn't have a clue where to start on the shit games I have been to or the games where I had to look at a map to see where it was that we were playing. Yes we have a lot of people that go to these games that have not been to one for many years. But those of us that have put up with the shit over the years deserve the rare game against better opponents. It doesn't mean we will suddenly go though.

Next you will be having a go at the STH's that are not even going. This alone tells me that many have had enough. I certainly have. Instead of spending the weekend going to a game I have started taking my family away for it. They will have to do something to get me back. It is between a game where we hope to get a point and a few shots on target against quality time with my family. Bullshit spouted from Fisher and SP whilst playing shit against something all my family enjoy. For the first time ever it is an easy choice where my family wins. If we had Man U next week I wouldn't bother.

hill83

It shouldn't be the voice of anyone's opinions anyway as everyone is free to voice their own opinions. It's a forum not a group as I'm sure you know.
But I'm sure if everyone on here had the same opinions as you it would be fine right? A reasonable, sensible place that represents everyone.

hill83

Big games?

Never went to the Chelsea game. Went to the first Arsenal game but not the second one. Never went to the first game back at the Ricoh. Wouldn't have a clue where to start on the shit games I have been to or the games where I had to look at a map to see where it was that we were playing. Yes we have a lot of people that go to these games that have not been to one for many years. But those of us that have put up with the shit over the years deserve the rare game against better opponents. It doesn't mean we will suddenly go though.

Next you will be having a go at the STH's that are not even going. This alone tells me that many have had enough. I certainly have. Instead of spending the weekend going to a game I have started taking my family away for it. They will have to do something to get me back. It is between a game where we hope to get a point and a few shots on target against quality time with my family. Bullshit spouted from Fisher and SP whilst playing shit against something all my family enjoy. For the first time ever it is an easy choice where my family wins. If we had Man U next week I wouldn't bother.

I wouldn't go if we got a 'big game' either. We'd get our arses handed to us. I'd rather wank off a stray dog.

Chipfat

This club is like a slow train about to crash,, how many would jump on it? how many would pay to jump on it? and how many are on the train already because they have always caught it(habit)... Most have jumped off and are staying off, some are on the platform undecided saying to others still on you need to get off,,, only for cries of,, if we all jump on together we will stop it and turn it around.

This train like the club is being driven by someone who will never listen to the passengers, doesn't care how many passengers jump on or off,,, just cares enough to keep the train going hopeing that something falls their way to enable THEM to get off, not caring what is left behind... The letter's, protest marches, Stay aways even the face to face meeting have no effect but are all correct and all in the end with the aim to stop the inevitable train crash happening...

Last edited:

georgehudson

i'd have put a last sentence in the letter to Seppala,
If you appoint a manager, give him / her the opportunity to manage by the provision of funds to strengthen the team,
all you seem to have done since the arrival of sisu, is to treat the manager like a 1 legged man in an arse kicking contest.

Nick

Administrator
i'd have put a last sentence in the letter to Seppala,
If you appoint a manager, give him / her the opportunity to manage by the provision of funds to strengthen the team,
all you seem to have done since the arrival of sisu, is to treat the manager like a 1 legged man in an arse kicking contest.

Against a fair few other 1 legged people in the same contest.

Users who are viewing this thread