Anthony Andreu (1 Viewer)

Otis

Have we had a thread in the last 8 months where you haven't crowbarred in some praise for Beavon at some point? Not related to him are you? ;)
I'm now demoting him to the bench and you are still picking on me for singling him out.

:linkme::stop::mooning::dead:

oucho

Nope, bollocks to that, I am going to slate and eulogize at the drop of a hat and jump to extreme conclusions.
Never thought I'd see anyone on SBT doing that!

skybluetony176

Does this mean Baker day is cancelled if he signs?

giphy.gif

Who??? ;)

vow

Why is she bothered about what goes on here anymore? And how does she know?
Perhaps she's a fan?
Anyhow, this signing hasn't been confirmed yet. I'm guessing the CT have put 2+2 together and got 5.
Madders was a Coventry player, plays for Norwich and does well Tues, a goal and 2 assists.
Andreu also plays for the Canaries and probably surplus since Madders has done so well and City are looking for a No.10 type player. Voila! CT have there story. :wtf:

Nick

Administrator
If he signs it won't be a loan then, usually when people leave by mutual they have something lined up

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Perhaps she's a fan?
Anyhow, this signing hasn't been confirmed yet. I'm guessing the CT have put 2+2 together and got 5.
Madders was a Coventry player, plays for Norwich and does well Tues, a goal and 2 assists.
Andreu also plays for the Canaries and probably surplus since Madders has done so well and City are looking for a No.10 type player. Voila! CT have there story. :wtf:
That would be a weak link even for them!

Gaz71

They also mention that Oxford want him so I fully expect to see him holding up an Oxford shirt in the next few hours!... 5 reasons why Andreu likes yellow

fernandopartridge

Perhaps that's the delay. Club waiting for the announcement of his release before announcing his signing? Or could be the CT getting it wrong.

Terry Gibson's perm

Nearly after 5pm so telegraph writers have gone home so should be announced soon

Users who are viewing this thread