Anthony Andreu (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
If i was a grimsby fan id be shitting myself for saturday

giphy.gif

Mucca Mad Boys

Adding more goals to midfield, and sounds like he'll chip in with assists. I like the sound of this signing.

I'm liking that we've built a really versatile side. Especially in midfield, bar Doyle, all of our midfielders can play in more than one position. Kelly and Stevenson can play both CM and CAM, Jones, Nazon, Andreu can play anywhere along the advanced three in midfield and Vincenti can play on either wing and CM.

Hopefully injuries won't hit us as hard as they have in past seasons.

PUSB

fatso

Adding more goals to midfield, and sounds like he'll chip in with assists. I like the sound of this signing.

I'm liking that we've built a really versatile side. Especially in midfield, bar Doyle, all of our midfielders can play in more than one position. Kelly and Stevenson can play both CM and CAM, Jones, Nazon, Andreu can play anywhere along the advanced three in midfield and Vincenti can play on either wing and CM.

Hopefully injuries won't hit us as hard as they have in past seasons.

PUSB
With Doyle in the midfield it's other teams who are going to get decimated by injuries.

wingy

Credit all around really isn't it by definition somebody brought MR back, although wtf preceeded that.
That and up to a Million in benefit from the Checkatrade, which must have facilitated the early start of business, very much in contrast to the last 6-7 seasons.

wingy

Not too sure about Kelly being a CAM, I reckon he's a CM/DM.
Stevenson I believe is just a CM not a CAM or a DM from what I've seen.
Think I'd be seeing if we could get DKE to operate in that role ahead of some of the options given his appetite and that he's already settled into his stride on the bigger stage.
DM for clarity.

Reactions: vow

vow

Think I'd be seeing if we could get DKE to operate in that role ahead of some of the options given his appetite and that he's already settled into his stride on the bigger stage.
DM for clarity.
If you're meaning Dion KE, the defender (?) then yes, he certainly has the tenacity to play in a DM role, I just wonder if he has the composure/decision making/skill to play in midfield?

eedyut

Not too sure about Kelly being a CAM, I reckon he's a CM/DM.
Stevenson I believe is just a CM not a CAM or a DM from what I've seen.
Yeah but, Stevenson could defo play Regista, Andrew could play trequartista and I'm fairly sure Vincent could slot into a Raumdeuter role with Duckhams as a False 9...

vow

Yeah but, Stevenson could defo play Regista, Andrew could play trequartista and I'm fairly sure Vincent could slot into a Raumdeuter role with Duckhams as a False 9...
wut??

Esoterica

FFS I'm properly pissed off with this signing, on a 2 year as well!! Things were looking up for me when we binned off that brooding bearded hunk off to Partick and then we followed it up by getting rid of that dishy chiselled blonde haired blue eyed lad to Leicester. I'd just made it back into the wife's top 11 favourite footballers and then we have to go and sign a well spoken, high cheekboned Frenchy with a sexy accent. Guess I'm back on the bench again.

harvey098

This is the signing that has convinced me to get a season ticket. I didn't get one this year for the first time in 6 seasons because I didn't believe our owners would give MR the funds but you can't complain with the squad he's put together. This is mainly down to MR I know but they've allowed perminant signings of this quality so I'm happy to renew. PUSB!

steve82

This is the signing that has convinced me to get a season ticket. I didn't get one this year for the first time in 6 seasons because I didn't believe our owners would give MR the funds but you can't complain with the squad he's put together. This is mainly down to MR I know but they've allowed perminant signings of this quality so I'm happy to renew. PUSB!

Welcome aboard! Good to have you back

the rumpo kid

I didn't buy one either but I'm reconsidering now. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

skybluesunny

Looks like a very decent signing. I think we have found our missing piece of the jigsaw and on a two year deal! Can't remember when we actually signed a goal scoring/creative midfielder...baker?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

I don't really understand sisu st all. This is a signing you'd expect and be happy with in league 1. To get a guy to sign from a championship club on a two year deal is beyond belief.

Users who are viewing this thread