Any Xbox boys here? (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

I will sort my Xbox out when Gears of War 3 comes out in November. :) Hopefully a couple from here get that game when it comes out but for now I just play Fifa 11 on my PS3 sky-blue92 if any one wants a game.

Evil Monkey

EvilMonkey1965 here. Mainly playing BFBC2 and Kinect bowling online - my kids will whip you at FIFA or COD if you like though!

Nick

Administrator
Is Kinect Sports any good? I don't have much room in my living room so can't do much with the Kinect :(

I have an Xbox but I rarely use it now. I do like the odd game of be a pro on Fifa 11 but it is so full of knobs who score 14 old goals all of the time I don't bother!

Covstu

COVSTU on the x box, love playing COD but am fedup with the unreliability of Black ops so have gone back to MW2! Trying to get all 3 stars on the special ops!! Play FIFA but not much online as there are lots of geeks who just kick my ass!!

Marty

My Username is Martin7787, I only play Fifa 11 & MW2, I still need a few stars to complete the spec ops bit as well.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Add me then lads --> x iGardy <-- mainly play Blackops and FIFA 11! :wave:

Sky Blue M

I will sort my Xbox out when Gears of War 3 comes out in November. :) Hopefully a couple from here get that game when it comes out but for now I just play Fifa 11 on my PS3 sky-blue92 if any one wants a game.

Cannot wait for Gears 3, Spent ALOT of time on Gears 2 and will definately be having days of work when that comes out!! add me morris1819

Nick

Administrator
Shall I add a little bit so you can add your PSN and Xbox 360 Names and they appear under your avatar?

Easy to do if there is enough interest!

ccfcadz

Is Kinect Sports any good? I don't have much room in my living room so can't do much with the Kinect :(

I have an Xbox but I rarely use it now. I do like the odd game of be a pro on Fifa 11 but it is so full of knobs who score 14 old goals all of the time I don't bother!

Kinect Sports is quality for a while with a few mates. Just like the Wiii the novelty wears off after a while. Plus you really need a fairly large TV and plenty of space to mince around

Marty

Alot of us seem to have Fifa 11, maybe we could set up an online league only using championship teams or 1 of those teams where everybody uses there 'pro' (not sure what it's called). I guess it could be kinda fun??

Coventry La La La

Alot of us seem to have Fifa 11, maybe we could set up an online league only using championship teams or 1 of those teams where everybody uses there 'pro' (not sure what it's called). I guess it could be kinda fun??

I would recommend "Pro Club's" that's the one were you use you're virtual pro it's class but can get competitive some really top team's play it.

Coventry La La La

I'll give you a quick guide to club's

- Firstly create a virtual pro and to start of go to the "virtual pro menu" and go to "accomplishment's" and go to "Arena accomplishment's" these are fairly easy to do and unlock you're pro a couple of the basic move's

- Try playing some exhibition/manager mode game's to get you're pro up.
( Remember some accomplishment's can only be unlocked on the higher setting's.

- Create a club

- Once created go to "club transfer's" and invite other SBT member's who wish to participate.

- Once everyone has join go to the dressing room by going to "play match" then ready up in the position you wish to play
(The team member who ready's up first become's captain and get's to choose the formation, tactic's and has the right to search for a game.)

- You need at least 2 player's readied up in the dressing room to begin a match.

I wish I could join you but only have it on PS3 :( I have 1400 goals and 950 assist's in just over 900 game's and I am ranked within the top 150 striker's on the leader boards.

Last edited:

Marty

sounds good lalalalalalalalalalalalala Whos going to insitgate it? sky blues talk united city

I'll do it no problems, got my Dreamcast hooked up to the TV at the minute so give me a bit of time :thinking about:

Marty

were called Sky Blues Talk, used the max number of letters so couldn't put FC or anything like that. it's a private team so you need to request to join it, but everyone will be accepted at the moment.

Disorganised1

Mad McKay ~ Black Ops ~ MW2 ~ Red Dead Redemption

Marty

Only 2 of us signed up so far, we need some more players, if any body wants to join then just add me (Martin7787) on xbox live and i'll invite you to the game.

Disorganised1

Pushing this back up for newcomers

Marty

Is there any chance we would get like a sticky and the first post holds everyones xbox live & PSN tags, & then people can add more posts to it, but like they would get added automatically or by person to the original post & then the post made by that 1 person is then deleted. i didn't explain it very well but i know what i mean

Users who are viewing this thread