Arsenal Allocation Rules (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

I think I've only just registered the disgraceful allocation of tickets for the Arsenal game by SHITSU. 4 tickets per season ticket holder!! What about the fans who pay on the gate at away games. What about those who did so at Barnsley in the last FA Cup game? My son is currently at Uni and pays on the gate for all away games!! It's a disgrace that he may struggle for a ticket and is less fortunate than most of us who have Premier League history.

lordsummerisle

I think I've only just registered the disgraceful allocation of tickets for the Arsenal game by SISU. 4 tickets per season ticket holder!! What about the fans who pay on the gate at away games. What about those who did so at Barnsley in the last FA Cup game? My son is currently at Uni and pays on the gate for all away games!! It's a disgrace that he may struggle for a ticket and is less fortunate than most of us who have Premier League history.

Get a fucking season ticket then, or don't moan.

One or the other.

Last edited:

hill83

If this was a normal season I'd tell you tough shit as you don't have a season ticket.
But this isn't a normal season, but it's still tough shit. I'm in the same boat. Deal with it.

The Gentleman

I haven't got a season ticket, and never been to Sixfields either.

Just not a whingeging crybaby .

Any real need for that ? careful though because you'll probably have Nick on in a minute asking if you've had your meds, then again............

Last edited by a moderator:

Skybluenutterman

Let's say we had 5,000 season tickets at Ricoh, do you really think we would get 4 tickets per person. - 20,000 at Emirates? No! Grow up and mind your language.

hill83

Let's say we had 5,000 season tickets at Ricoh, do you really think we would get 4 tickets per person. - 20,000 at Emirates? No! Grow up and mind your language.

You grow up with your sisu bum lickers.

*steals skybluenuttermans teddy*

Steve.B50

I think I've only just registered the disgraceful allocation of tickets for the Arsenal game by SHITSU. 4 tickets per season ticket holder!! What about the fans who pay on the gate at away games. What about those who did so at Barnsley in the last FA Cup game? My son is currently at Uni and pays on the gate for all away games!! It's a disgrace that he may struggle for a ticket and is less fortunate than most of us who have Premier League history.

Do not worry you will have no problem getting tickets, how many season ticket holders do we have, no more than 500 so that's a max of 2,000 if they were all used. We have got an initial 5,300 and up to 8, 500 if wanted, you will not have a problem getting tickets.

Last edited:

torchomatic

1. Season ticket holders aren't going to buy four each, are they? Also, regardless of tghe circumstances they should be get priority.
2. Those who have been to previous cup games this season can get theirs on Thursday morning.

Can't see what all the moaning is about. Moaning for moanings sake. Again.

torchomatic

Exactly, so why the complaining? Another stick.

Do not worry you will have no problem getting tickets, how nanny season ticket holders do we have, no more than 500 so that's a max of 2,000 if they were all used. We have got an initial 5,300 and up to 8, 500 if wanted, you will not have a problem getting tickets.

letsallsingtogether

True we didn't sell out against Wimbledon so can't see any trouble getting tickets if all season ticket holders (believe it to be about 600) had 10 each there would still be 2000 tickets left.

doubt there will be a problem getting tickets since its now on telly and a friday night

torchomatic

True. I was going to take my lad but I work until six on a Friday so we'll do with watching it on the tele, that's just the way it is. And FOUR tickets available to someone else!

doubt there will be a problem getting tickets since its now on telly and a friday night

ccfcway

Another SISU mistake in my opinion.

I'd have given one per season ticket holder, with one for anyone who submits ticket subs for the crawley game !

They missed a trick today, but thats not really a surprise is it.

torchomatic

Absolutely. Yet, people are still moaning about it.

I am not complaining just explaining.
Season ticket holders should have priority.

torchomatic

Only ONE per STH when it's usually two? You're having a laugh. On one hand people take the piss out of the small amount of STH at Sixfields but in the same breath moan that there won't be any tickets left as we're allowed to have four each. It's nonsense. Just another excuse to moan. It was the same for the Chelsea game at the Ricoh. People who NEVER go will always try and get a ticket to the big games and then complain if they don't think they will get one.

I'd have given one per season ticket holder, with one for anyone who submits ticket subs for the crawley game !

torchomatic

My mistake, couldn't remember. Ah well.

Wasn't last year at Spurs, nor at Arsenal the year before. Was one per STH.

wingy

They did kind of try It ,but does'nt seem to have had any Impact.

At 9.30am on Thursday, January 16, any supporter who has purchased a ticket for any FA Cup tie this season will be able to buy up to two tickets for the game against Arsenal. Any fan who has purchased a home league ticket in advance of a match – including Sunday’s game against Crawley – will also be able to get two tickets for the Arsenal tie on Thursday.
Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...ts-sale-date-1282207.aspx#lKFKR0F3kQO8Pl2W.99

oakey

Another poor decision by the owners of the club.
Season ticket holders get priority. Fine, that's how it should be and always has been. However, I was a season ticket holder for thirty odd years and cannot recall ever being allocated FOUR tickets. Always one, sometimes two.
Now, clearly the club has missed an opportunity to win back a little credibility with missing fans.
They could have done something like 2 to Sixfields season ticket holders, 1 for last year's and those with online log ins on the website who have bought tickets in the past. That way they are still giving priority to current customers but offering an olive branch to the missing fans.
For my own part I am not interested in a ticket. Not boycotting or anything just not a game I would have gone to anyway as I have always been, until this season, a home fan with one or two away games thrown in.

Last edited:
Won't be an issue. I've talked to a number of people who would have gone but who aren't now because it's a Friday, same as we didn't sell out for Wimbledon. Been to all away games except Shrewsbury but my son is working so, as we went to Emirates last season, we'll give this one a miss. I think loads more will do the same. So stop moaning!!

torchomatic

But every season ticket holder (you know the laughably small number of them) certainly won't all be taking all four so it's not a issue.

Another poor decision by the owners of the club.
Season ticket holders get priority. Fine, that's how it should be and always has been. However, I was a season ticket holder for thirty odd years and cannot recall ever being allocated FOUR tickets. Always one, sometimes two.
Now, clearly the club has missed an opportunity to win back a little credibility with missing fans.
They could have done something like 2 to Sixfields season ticket holders, 1 for last year's and those with online log ins on the website who have bought tickets in the past. That way they are still giving priority to current customers but offering an olive branch to the missing fans.
For my own part I am not interested in a ticket. Not boycotting or anything just not a game I would have gone to anyway as I have always been, until this season, a home fan with one or two away games thrown in.

torchomatic

What "principal"? If CCFC want to reward the STH with an increased allocation then so be it. As I keep saying there aren't many anyway so anyone who wants to go will be able to. Storm in a teacup.

It's the principal of the allocation I was trying to convey. Very similar to the "new" stadium which will never be built.

J

Jack Griffin

I think I've only just registered the disgraceful allocation of tickets for the Arsenal game by SISU. 4 tickets per season ticket holder!! What about the fans who pay on the gate at away games. What about those who did so at Barnsley in the last FA Cup game? My son is currently at Uni and pays on the gate for all away games!! It's a disgrace that he may struggle for a ticket and is less fortunate than most of us who have Premier League history.

Don't worry there's only 400 ST holders, they'll be at least 5000 more tickets made available later.

Anyway, it is normal for ST holders to get first dibs of 'big' match tickets.

PS Looks like Steve.B50 beat me to the punch there.. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread