Attendance percentage drop since SISU. (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

It's the buck stops, what on earth did you think that expression meant?
What on earth do you think predictive text means?
Thanks for your patronising comment anyway.
Even if it is misplaced. I will amend it now.

stupot07

Ultimately the buck stops with SISU.
They choose the Directors, The Chairmen, The manager, The playing budget. The long term and short term strategy for the club.
Joy Sepalla says yes or no if a player sale and purchase of s significant amount is to be authorised.
99% SISU 1 % Lady Luck.
Unfortunately don, its not that clearcut. That's not saying sisu aren't awful owners and a bunch of cunts. But there are too many variables within a season to solely blame them for our relegations.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

<snip> there are too many variables within a season to solely blame them for our relegations.

<snip>
If that is the case, how come none of those variables accidentally got us promoted?
Variables don't only go in one direction. If they do, they aren't variables, they are trends.

letsallsingtogether

Unfortunately don, its not that clearcut. That's not saying sisu aren't awful owners and a bunch of cunts. But there are too many variables within a season to solely blame them for our relegations.

No it is solely their fault, they haven't learnt a thing about running a football club after years of mistakes and mismanagement they just need to leave it to someone else.
SISU Go now before you kill our club.

skybluetony176

If that is the case, how come none of those variables accidentally got us promoted?
Variables don't only go in one direction. If they do, they aren't variables, they are trends.

Exactly. They’ve only ever been able to oversee a downward trend.

stupot07

Because to get promoted you either need the biggest budget with the best players or you need everything has to align in a perfect storm (Watford under Boothroyd/Crystal Palace under Dowie). We've never had the biggest budget bar probably our first season relegated to championship and league one, so we've needed the perfect storm:
Good ownership.
Good manager
Right mix of players with the right attributes.
100% commitment of all players pulling in thre right direction
A key player or two hitting thr form of their life
Luck in the transfer windows
Not getting injuries to key players
Getting the rub of the green with ref decisions, pens, etc
The difference to hitting the post or bar at going in or rebounding out.
Getting momentum at the right time
Etc, etc.

Unfortunately whilst you need everything to go right to get promoted, you don't need everything to go wrong to get relegated.

Whilst you say there's no such things as variables, I would argue that losing our 2 most creative players,Jones and Andreu, to season ending injuries could be the difference from finishing in the autos and finishing in the play offs but not getting promoted. You can't blame that on sisu.

And no I'm not trying to absolve them of blame, that have huge amount of blame, they are cunts, thry are despicable owners and they need to go, but they are not solely to blame for relegation.

dongonzalos

Because to get promoted you either need the biggest budget with the best players or you need everything has to align in a perfect storm (Watford under Boothroyd/Crystal Palace under Dowie). We've never had the biggest budget bar probably our first season relegated to championship and league one, so we've needed the perfect storm:
Good ownership.
Good manager
Right mix of players with the right attributes.
100% commitment of all players pulling in thre right direction
A key player or two hitting thr form of their life
Luck in the transfer windows
Not getting injuries to key players
Getting the rub of the green with ref decisions, pens, etc
The difference to hitting the post or bar at going in or rebounding out.
Getting momentum at the right time
Etc, etc.

Unfortunately whilst you need everything to go right to get promoted, you don't need everything to go wrong to get relegated.

Whilst you say there's no such things as variables, I would argue that losing our 2 most creative players,Jones and Andreu, to season ending injuries could be the difference from finishing in the autos and finishing in the play offs but not getting promoted. You can't blame that on sisu.

And no I'm not trying to absolve them of blame, that have huge amount of blame, they are cunts, thry are despicable owners and they need to go, but they are not solely to blame for relegation.

I did only say 99% :)

Users who are viewing this thread