Away Kit (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

Away kit being revealed on Friday. Previews on Wed and Thursday and the lads will wear the kit for the Nuneaton game on Saturday.

On the basis that the season ticket are sky blue and yellow, I think we may be looking at a yellow away kit again. It was popular last time.

Hoping for the Nike collared shirt

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Maybe they could recreate the Brazil Nike '98 airport advert.....on second thoughts I wouldn't trust any of our lot to keep control of a ball whilst dribbling down a runway unchallenged!

skybluelee

Any idea when it will be available to buy?

Apart from green and black stripes yellow has always been my preference for away kits. Takes me back to the happy days of the mid 80s through to the early 90s.

Long before the days that Rotherham were considered a more appealing club for players to join than us.

ericagradus

Any idea when it will be available to buy?

Apart from green and black stripes yellow has always been my preference for away kits. Takes me back to the happy days of the mid 80s through to the early 90s.

Long before the days that Rotherham were considered a more appealing club for players to join than us.

Agreed. First choice would be green and black striped then yellow.

I presume kit available on Friday following reveal

ajsccfc

With the goalkeeper kit being plain yellow I'd be a little surprised if we go with that for the away too.

ajsccfc

Someone mentioned a red kit which would be my wild guess, but I'm all in for hot pink. Miami Vice styles

chiefdave

Green and black stripes would be the obvious one seeing as we've gone for stripes for the home kit and a bit of a retro look. Wouldn't mind a green and black version of the home kit at all.

If they go yellow I'd prefer a two tone stripped kit rather than plain yellow.

ajsccfc

Yeah, I expect we'll be seeing a new keeper kit too. Sometimes they do clash, so I wouldn't rule a yellow away out completely based on it. I hope the keeper away will be plain green, real old school.

covcity4life

wont the keeper have a different kit for away games?

i wouldnt mind red, been a long time since it was, mifsud era was last time we had it?

ajsccfc

I wasn't keen on the Ajax knockoff we had, although nothing from that early-mid 2000s spell was up to much really.

kg82

It's normally the keepers preference, unless there's a clash. There'll be a second keeper kit though, for sure.

Greggs

Have you seen the kit then? I am guessing today's reveal will confirm that it is red.

What is the collar like?

attachment.php

Attachments

• NYfashioncity-mens-thermal-cotton-turtle-polo-neck-skivvy-turtleneck-sweater-stretch-shirts-Red.jpg
    NYfashioncity-mens-thermal-cotton-turtle-polo-neck-skivvy-turtleneck-sweater-stretch-shirts-Red.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 292

skybluepm2

Have you seen the kit then? I am guessing today's reveal will confirm that it is red.

What is the collar like?

Only a glimpse at the design for a few seconds. From memory, I think the collar had a white trim and stat sports were the sponsor.

Users who are viewing this thread